GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
FAED2B3C-1FB1-4F59-8DE7-D863D34F7F3F.jpeg
] Black out. Share the replay after plz. Sucks bro was lookitng forward to this.

I need solar power like my neighbor.

Last edited:
Holy **** @fullness that was a great combo. I only recently started enjoying Autopolis and I could have ran that combo for 3 hrs with out blinking an eye.

AND FOR THE RECORD @Neutty I STILL DISLIKE THE ANY HIGH DOWNFORCE CARS It really takes away from the racing that could've been so much better between @BGCaligula and myslef. I know that once he got in front he would check out. Everytime I would start getting close to him I had to deal with massive amounts of aerowash.

Holy **** @fullness that was a great combo. I only recently started enjoying Autopolis and I could have ran that combo for 3 hrs with out blinking an eye.

AND FOR THE RECORD @Neutty I STILL DISLIKE THE ANY HIGH DOWNFORCE CARS It really takes away from the racing that could've been so much better between @BGCaligula and myslef. I know that once he got in front he would check out. Everytime I would start getting close to him I had to deal with massive amounts of aerowash.
Yup, excellent pick @fullness. It's definitely a track that has to grow on you, but once you get it, it becomes enjoyable.

Agreed @Herimopp89, the dirty air is terrible. That's why I tried to undercut as early as possible, I really don't think I could have passed you on track. The race itself was a ton of fun though, we both had amazing starts and the first 15 laps were absolutely nerve wracking, for me at least.

Job well done by all involved, as per usual.

Alright drivers, its that time of week! Last race of the season. Time to wrap it up and crown the season champions and podium finishers, down by the sea!

Confirmation for Race #12 is now open. Below is a list of drivers that have an auto-confirm pending (green highlight), have already stated their intention to race (blue) or confirmed as tentative (grey) to race this Saturday, 8/1/20.
***NOTE***If you have an auto-confirm pending, or have previously confirmed, but will not be able to race, that statement must be made in this thread. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on your participation % and your overall status.
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, 8/1/20 AT 7PM CENTRAL/8PM EASTERN.

conf.jpg

gr3.jpg

points.jpg

Last edited:
Press Release!!!

WanganGhost will leave Death-wish Coffee after the end of the season!
In a statement today WanganGhost has announced that his contract for the Death-wish coffee racing team will expire at the end of the season becoming a free agent. When asked he had this to say. "I don't drink coffee anyways so Im not bummed. i am grateful for the opportunity to gain points alongside @Nick Cannella and Mrs. Neutty. i wish them good luck in the future for racing and whatever else they do." It was also announced today the the next season of ARL will be his last until GT7 comes out.

Back