GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Thank you for the race. I was glad to be able to catch up on the season finale.

I've never raced that hard to the point that my entire hands were numb on the controller. It was very intense trying to catch up after a broken rear aero, and falling to the back of the pack. A mistake at the chicane on both sides of the car actually improved front end response, so I just drove a wrecked front for half the race. :lol:

By the end of the race I was already breathless and barely able to get my fingers moving.

Good racing last night drivers! Below are the results from Race 12.

GR3RESULTS.jpg

GR3WS.jpg

GR3OF.jpg

Now that was an eventful race. Fitting final race for me actually. It's the kind of race I would get discouraged and contemplate quitting when I just started this league. That change in mentality is the greatest lesson I've learned here. Incidents happen, but you gotta suck it up and push through. A hard lesson to learn, but one that @TexasJDC, @Nick Cannella and so many others now laugh at and just send it!

Job well done everyone and congrats to the podiums. Great drive by @7ylerallen on his return too.

:cheers:

Now that was an eventful race. Fitting final race for me actually. It's the kind of race I would get discouraged and contemplate quitting when I just started this league. That change in mentality is the greatest lesson I've learned here. Incidents happen, but you gotta suck it up and push through. A hard lesson to learn, but one that @TexasJDC, @Nick Cannella and so many others now laugh at and just send it!

Job well done everyone and congrats to the podiums. Great drive by @7ylerallen on his return too.

:cheers:

You and me both I got the death chciance lap 4 or so then hit another car on lap 8...i legit went into sweat mode to push hard for the lobby win

@SydViscus, dude! That gap was 0.005 seconds! Outstanding, lol!!

And good job to all the winners out there. This was a eye-opener of a season! I've made some terrible mistakes this season, but learned quite a bit. Can't wait to start another season!

Damn just noticed that!! I knew our pace was close from the practice race laps, turns out it was closer than I thought!! great drive :cheers::cheers:

Once again thanks to everyone, BoD and fellow drivers for making it an excellent season and rookie campaign for me in ARL. I stepped on some toes here and there and for that I apologize, but it was so much fun and has made me a better driver (hopefully). Cant wait for Season 7 :cheers:

I know I havnt race that much this season because I am racing in the Guatemalan National GTsport championship. ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSiiTcIDS6AdO0i-iJ2O5w) And I am doing really well thanks to all the leasons I have learned racing the ARL.
Specially in race I have been pretty consistent and clean.
Just thanks to everyone I have raced here and the BFGT team because I have learned a lot.

HOPE TO RACE THE MAJORITY OF NEXT SEASON...

Last edited:
I know I havnt race that much this season because I am racing in the Guatemalan National GTsport championship. ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSiiTcIDS6AdO0i-iJ2O5w) And I am doing really well thanks to all the leasons I have learned racing the ARL.
Specially in race I have been pretty consistent and clean.
Just thanks to everyone I have raced here and the BFGT team because I have learned a lot.

HOPE TO RACE THE MAJORITY OF NEXT SEASON...
Good luck!

636a25c6ff72c6e90aee3acb5b6acef2472e03c8-1024x731.jpg

BRCCRT SEASON 6 REVIEW:

The Famous 43 Black Rifle Coffee Dodge Viper SRT had a high/low Season 6. Mostly low. Races we expected to do well in became unbearable to complete. The excitement for our Wildcard Trans Am at Leguna Seca was a heartbreaker, but wouldn't trade classic American muscle for nothing.

Blue Moon Bay was a missed opportunity for a Class Win. Pushed too hard trying to gain those extra tenths and it cost us.

Dragon Trail is always a favorite and we were glad to see it as the finale. Fighting with @Mrs Neutty for a Top 10 when @Drummer79 puked a motor in the Chicane of Death, causing us to slam the wall so hard, I temporarily met Jesus. Nice guy, he's a big fan of BRCC and the ARL. It was a fitting end to the season.

Sadly, the 93 Lamborghini only made two or three races. Such as shame. It was a beautiful car.

The highlight of BRCCRT was @TexasJDC and the 197 Aston Martin V12 Vantage. Hard work landed our driver a Second Place in the Bronze Division. We at BRCCRT are proud of his efforts. He truly carried the team.

Black Rifle Coffee Company Racing Team would like to thank all our Sponsors, Black Rifle Coffee Company, Nitto Tires, Valvoline, VP Racing Fuels, K&N, Dodge Motorsports, Aston Martin Racing, and Lamborghini Racing, for their dedication to our team in Season 6. We also would like to thank the ARL BOD for putting on another spectacular Season.

With the Season over, BRCCRT will look to finalize Driver and Manufacturer Contracts for Season Seven. See you next season.

Last edited:
Drivers, after running through things again it seems there was an error on my part regarding points in the Gold Division. I will update as soon as possible and repost. I apologize to those drivers as it MAY shuffle things up.

Last edited:
Drivers, after running through things again it seems there was an error on my part regarding points in the Gold Division. I will update as soon as possible and repost. I apologize to those drivers as it MAY shuffle things up.
After some recalculating, the results for Gold Division remain the same regarding Champion and Podium finishers.
Final Divisional Points/Standings are below followed by Overall Points.
Congrats to all drivers this season! We had some awesome battles in every division!
(Data book update pending).

gr3poimts.jpg

total points.jpg

Last edited:
Man what a race!

To be honest, I wasn’t sure how I’d fair after stepping away from the wheel for the last six months. I started testing for a possible comeback just 2-3 weeks ago and was not comfortable at all. It literally felt like I had to learn how to drive all over again. My DR and SR tanked heavy. I even downloaded the new Assetto Corsa just to switch things up...but Gran Turismo just has a pull to it like none other and I didn’t want to let what seems like a hard road ahead discourage me from possibly becoming a better driver than before my retirement.

First, big thanks to The Most High for the mental recovery over the last several months. I’d also like to thank the BoD for this great and ultra-competitive atmosphere. Big ups to the championship winners. Judging by how quick the grid was last night, I’m sure season 6 was a hard fought one. Shoutouts to those stepping away for a bit. I really enjoyed the battles with you in the past and hope to stage even greater ones down the road, including you @BGCaligula

Definitely looking forward to running some races next season. Not sure yet about a full-time ride but me and the ol’ girl will be ready!

See y’all in S7! :cheers:

PS: Dude I almost had you! *Paul Walker voice* @Neutty ..jk, but still I had a blast running up there with you man.

Attachments

• AD774D89-30F2-4108-975A-1FAE8B951EFF.jpeg
    AD774D89-30F2-4108-975A-1FAE8B951EFF.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 9
Man what a race!

To be honest, I wasn’t sure how I’d fair after stepping away from the wheel for the last six months. I started testing for a possible comeback just 2-3 weeks ago and was not comfortable at all. It literally felt like I had to learn how to drive all over again. My DR and SR tanked heavy. I even downloaded the new Assetto Corsa just to switch things up...but Gran Turismo just has a pull to it like none other and I didn’t want to let what seems like a hard road ahead discourage me from possibly becoming a better driver than before my retirement.

First, big thanks to The Most High for the mental recovery over the last several months. I’d also like to thank the BoD for this great and ultra-competitive atmosphere. Big ups to the championship winners. Judging by how quick the grid was last night, I’m sure season 6 was a hard fought one. Shoutouts to those stepping away for a bit. I really enjoyed the battles with you in the past and hope to stage even greater ones down the road, including you @BGCaligula

Definitely looking forward to running some races next season. Not sure yet about a full-time ride but me and the ol’ girl will be ready!

See y’all in S7! :cheers:

PS: Dude I almost had you! *Paul Walker voice* @Neutty ..jk, but still I had a blast running up there with you man.
It was definitely fun. I realized I was going to be short on fuel with 2 to go. I had to super short shift and was on 4 for fuel. I got to the lib with 0.0 left. Haha. Sorry. I couldn’t let you win on your return. Lmao. But maturity on your part was greatly improved. You even made it extremely hard to pass you. I look forward to more battles with you. You have taken “my ol girl” and tamed her.

Statement from Jaguar regarding driver PApunk924:

August 3rd, 2020

As of today there has not been any agreement on a contract extension for driver PApunk924. As we all know he was signed on a one season "prove it" contract after being dismissed by the Mazda team. We are pleased to say that he has far exceeded expectations with bringing home a podium finish in silver division along with a division victory at Barcelona and a lobby victory at Alsace. A top division competitor nearly every race he entered, we have been proud to have him in our car.

But with success comes interest from all the other manufacturers. We hope to retain his services for another season but understand that he must do what is in his best interests. Any manufacturer that does sign him will undoubtedly be competing for a championship next season.

-Team Jaguar

7349958167857463320_0.jpg

Back