GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
E5AFC5FC-DA18-4B7C-B9E0-7B785BDB8BE8.jpeg

Why not? Just get another driver or 2 and get it done.
PA and myself can be temporary members during the Laguna race (we know it'll happen) :D
Hahahaha! I'd be on a break for now, so perhaps season 9 onwards I might make that happen!

Perhaps I might pop by for a pint or two, make it a gallon if things get better. :cheers:

Wow I just got caught up with reading on the thread. You guys legit crack me up.

Just so you know I am a free agent and willing to listen to offers. Money talks....

I will miss the first race. Gotta go deal with some family stuff going on in New York....fight the father in law...

Hi thinking to give this another go if im welcome? I know i ghosted out halfway through last season due to a super high workload at work i hit a wall and burnt out.

If the car list is up to date (and i read it right) ithink the supra is still available? Can i sign up for that - if its full up which cars are still available?

Auto-confirm again for Season 8!

Now here's the Season 7 Highlights:

The season highlights is absolutely a great one! The added commentary definitely spiced the atmosphere up another notch. I think I gained some weight through the popcorn binging.

Now we know who to hire for live race commentary next time. :lol:

In a Ford it's always a survival thing
I have survived that though. :yuck:

I find the Ford GT handling pretty decent around Laguna Seca, though it feels a little bulky around the corners if you carry a little too much speed in. And the supercharger's kick is quite a handful if you triggered it too hard.

Last edited:
The season highlights is absolutely a great one! The added commentary definitely spiced the atmosphere up another notch. I think I gained some weight through the popcorn binging.

Now we know who to hire for live race commentary next time. :lol:

I have survived that though. :yuck:

I find the Ford GT handling pretty decent around Laguna Seca, though it feels a little bulky around the corners if you carry a little too much speed in. And the supercharger's kick is quite a handful if you triggered it too hard.

Full credit to @Moby45 for the awesome commentary, was his idea and effort that made that happen !!

Back