GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Most likely going to switch to Ferrari. Ready for a fresh start with a new car! Will post livery in 2 min.

Here's my final car:
6485259407159459849_23.jpg

ARL NEWS
After multiple bad results, AfraidRacer’s contract with Lexus has been terminated and he will no longer use their cars. He then had an eleventh-hour swap for Ferrari, citing the ‘lovely V8’ as an influencing factor. He also said that he would not be retaining any commercial partners from his old car as they were all managed by Lexus.
After putting a fresh coat of paint on his old 458, a car which he had a lot of disdain for, he has now discovered that the car is surprisingly good to drive. He claims that it helps him ‘catch spins’ better because it gives ample warning.
He has also said that he is ready for a points wipe and a fresh start, and he has practiced for this race ‘more than ever before’. He wishes to do well in the future races and will complete the season with Ferrari. However, rumours have said that he has previously approached Porsche and Chevrolet and is seeking contracts with them for next season.
His personal sponsor, Thrustmaster, have said that they will ‘continue supporting him’ and wish him the best of luck in his new car.

ARL NEWS
After multiple bad results, AfraidRacer’s contract with Lexus has been terminated and he will no longer use their cars. He then had an eleventh-hour swap for Ferrari, citing the ‘lovely V8’ as an influencing factor. He also said that he would not be retaining any commercial partners from his old car as they were all managed by Lexus.
After putting a fresh coat of paint on his old 458, a car which he had a lot of disdain for, he has now discovered that the car is surprisingly good to drive. He claims that it helps him ‘catch spins’ better because it gives ample warning.
He has also said that he is ready for a points wipe and a fresh start, and he has practiced for this race ‘more than ever before’. He wishes to do well in the future races and will complete the season with Ferrari. However, rumours have said that he has previously approached Porsche and Chevrolet and is seeking contracts with them for next season.
His personal sponsor, Thrustmaster, have said that they will ‘continue supporting him’ and wish him the best of luck in his new car.
A01F7B04-B994-4211-B9DC-5B1EE5BA00AE.jpeg

Well between @PApunk924 and @AfraidRacer racer’s lack of ‘stick-to-itiveness’ and lack of tenacity to stick out their season with their manufacturers :crazy: ....team W.A.R. @Stryker13 @scarecrow937 and @BPeacock2727 Continue to plug along with sponsorship and manufacturers intact.

Why may you ask? ‘At this point in the team championship no other sponsors or manufacturers will consider them’ glumly admitted by a team spokesman in the Tokyo paddock this morning. ‘If you ran your season like broken d$cks would a new sponsor or manufacturer consider you?’ The team spokesman continued. (This reporter however couldn't help but notice the 'team spokesperson' looked strangely like Peacock in a cheesy moustache and costume).

"Last week is just an example. We had a great run in our gold and silver divisions and then that knob Peacock goofed and forgot to change his compounds - who does that at this level of racing? what an idiot!" (ok so maybe its not peacock in a moustache after all- harsh words!)

Rumor has it a ‘white flag’ livery just may be in the works for one of the final races this season.

Will be interesting to see what happens to the team, drivers, sponsors, manufacturers and the whole lot next season.

the proclaimed W.A.R. certainly did not cometh this season. More of a slight scuffle at times at best.

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank everyone for having me on the grid in Lobby B. Had some great battles with @Moby45 , DrSpiderPig, and the highlight battle with @SydViscus which I have shared below. The battle starts just as he comes out of the pits:

Great race.:cheers:

Helluva race man, really enjoyed that battle. I know you are faster so it was a matter of how long can I defend clean :lol::lol: Just tried to make you work for it :cheers::cheers: Feel free to join anytime, although without some mitigating circumstances I probably won't be close to you that much :lol::lol: Always a joy to have you racing!!

@BGCaligula I caught it, figured it was just a mistake but the penalty will be applied. :cheers::cheers::cheers: Great lobby win tonight though, doubt RS switch wouldve changed that lol

Back