GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
I guess I'm out of luck today. My network connection was going smoothly in qualifying until suddenly I got booted out of the server while trying to reload the room.

Probably the Asia servers are very yanky. I guess I'll sit in next weekend. Happy racing all.

I quited..
But not out of rage. It was more because I wasn't up to speed and I hated that layout, i just wasmt having any fun. Apart from the first lap in which i gained 5 places..
Anyways congrats to the lobby b podium

That was a good one for me last night... a lot of fun too!! Congrats to @SydViscus on a spectacular run. Before pit cycles mixed things up, I stared at your rear bumper the whole stint. I could make time here and there, but you were so quick in the hairpins. I so badly wanted to get in the draft with you and @GTR4MROD . I just wish I could have made you work for that pass...the one time I mowed grass for a few feet!! Overall, your pace was just too much.

@GTP_Guido ...that was a blast man!! I needed that. Constant pressure the whole race. I couldn't shake you and you couldn't shake me. When you made that wonderful pass with 2 or 3 to go I thought I was done for. I cant believe I stuck that last pass to get it back. Tried to ignore my mirror after that as @Moby45 was right there too I suddenly realized. Another lap and he would have lit me up, but alas, it was only 40 laps!! I was surprised to still be "racey" on 20 lap old tires.

Finally....I drove calm, and combined with practice and some great tips from the group, I put a decent run in!!!

@SydViscus.... +3 bro!!!

Edit: Still holding eight sets of Softs!! Lol

Last edited:
That was a good one for me last night... a lot of fun too!! Congrats to @SydViscus on a spectacular run. Before pit cycles mixed things up, I stared at your rear bumper the whole stint. I could make time here and there, but you were so quick in the hairpins. I so badly wanted to get in the draft with you and @GTR4MROD . I just wish I could have made you work for that pass...the one time I mowed grass for a few feet!! Overall, your pace was just too much.

@GTP_Guido ...that was a blast man!! I needed that. Constant pressure the whole race. I couldn't shake you and you couldn't shake me. When you made that wonderful pass with 2 or 3 to go I thought I was done for. I cant believe I stuck that last pass to get it back. Tried to ignore my mirror after that as @Moby45 was right there too I suddenly realized. Another lap and he would have lit me up, but alas, it was only 40 laps!! I was surprised to still be "racey" on 20 lap old tires.

Finally....I drove calm, and combined with practice and some great tips from the group, I put a decent run in!!!

@SydViscus.... +3 bro!!!

Edit: Still holding eight sets of Softs!! Lol

That was a lot of fun man, glad to see the hard work you've put in paying off, you were damn quick! :cheers::cheers:

Sorry I couldn't make it, hope you guys had a good time. I watched a little bit of @SAMHAIN85 ’s stream, looks like a difficult track!
Fuji is the next race and it’s a very nice track, hopefully my Porsche can be strong in the last sector.

Back