GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
@SydViscus I won’t be able to make it tomorrow night unfortunately.
I hope this is enough notice, and please keep me on auto confirm after tomorrow nights race if possible.

see you guys next week and good luck all.

Thanks.

Thats perfect man thanks for the heads up!! You will remain on A-C no worries there, have a great weekend! :cheers:

Here is my auto confirm for tomorrow.
bd226792af32eb29da3998b9f6558a50--waynes-world-quotes-waynes-world.jpg

I would be interested in running or participating in a lil mock practice race around 9pm (est) tonight. Id prefer a 100% length trial but would go down to 50% if interest dictates it. If someone wants to host im in, otherwise ill have a lobby for this open around 9 tonight.

Last edited:
Mark me tentative for tonight fellas. Wife is at a girls party this evening and pretty sure she is going to be out past race time, but don't want to entirely commit in the event she wants to watch a movie and hang out when she gets home.

I know i saw it - just cant find it - is there a list if whose on what team? Need to know who to harass....

Maple Pain Train

SydViscus
Moby45
Sandite5

Bulls & Arrows

fullness
GTR4MROD
GTP_Guido

WAR

BPeacock2727
scarecrow937
Stryker13

Monster Apex Racing

Missedapex420
aedenmaddok
llNovall

TEAM KINETIC

KRDracing
Double_Apex

White-Knuckle Motorsport

DublDee

Full Turtle

PApunk924
Xradkins
WanganGhost

DGC Sim Racing

damonc84
TurboTacho
AfraidRacer

Mark me tentative for tonight fellas. Wife is at a girls party this evening and pretty sure she is going to be out past race time, but don't want to entirely commit in the event she wants to watch a movie and hang out when she gets home.
AKA - Netflix and chill while she has a buzz

Back