GR.3 Saturday

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
  • 834,202 views
Me Saturday night playing in the sand sporting the decals thanks to miss d
8367771741540319252_0.jpg
 
Sounds like a blast to me sir who wants to take bets on how much some.one will ring off the track this weekend
 
Considering it's the track that got me banned from SNAIL I may take this one a bit cautiously :sly:
I wondered why you havent been racing snail I figured it was a personal reason and didnt pry
 
I wondered why you havent been racing snail I figured it was a personal reason and didnt pry
No worries, but appreciate the thoughts. You're not the first to wonder as others have sent me messages here and there. I do miss it, but it is what it is. I'm gonna keep stealing away members little by little for my own series though hehe
 
No worries, but appreciate the thoughts. You're not the first to wonder as others have sent me messages here and there. I do miss it, but it is what it is. I'm gonna keep stealing away members little by little for my own series though hehe
I got ya
 
I will have a room up tonight for a test race if anyone wants to join I'll post the room number here
 
I should be able to join up late night if the room is still open. We have plans to go out tonight.
 
Sounds good guys
 
Lol what time is the challenge over I'll bump back the time so you and @Jw_wk1010 can join I was kinda thinking about doing that anyways

idk for sure yet 3 races about 20 to 30 mins long.
 
Ok no worries man. I'll see where yall are at when I get ready to start and go from there
 
if it is past the normal race time don't wait on account of me...i will probably go to sleep then. lol
 
Lol no problem man
 
Back