GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Iff I should pick one out off those tracks , it would be Big Willow because Gr4 cars on that track is great fun , its an even track when the megane throphy isnt on track :)

edit. just forget this post loool , wrong series :)
Lol snail ran the megane trophy there for a few weeks man that car was fun at that track especially the last long right handers you could fly thru that corner

Day Driver Points DR* Manner Points SR
152 - 38390 - A 99 - S
151 - 38996 - A 99 - S

Iff anyone can explain the folowing it would be great ......

was about to start a daily B race several hours ago and just as we about to start my wheel lost connection so I couldnt stear at all , so it ended up in me getting "kicked" from the room and after the race I checked my DR and SR and it said that I went from 38996 DR points to37836DR points and lost 8 Manner points to , and just now I tryid another race and when I checked my points after it showed me those points , the race where I lost connection had disappered ?

And worse is that my last race I lost 600 points with 5 faster(A+ - S - DR) in front off me and 6 , A - S behind me , endresultat was me 5th , with an S - S rated driver behind me and all the A - S drivers to ....... how can it end up in me losing 600 points ? makes absolutely no sence , like so many other things in the game :)

152 - 38390 - A 99 - S
151 - 38996 - A 99 - S

was about to start a daily B race several hours ago and just as we about to start my wheel lost connection so I couldnt stear at all , so it ended up in me getting "kicked" from the room and after the race I checked my DR and SR and it said that I went from 38996 DR points to37836DR points and lost 8 Manner points to , and just now I tryid another race and when I checked my points after it showed me those points , the race where I lost connection had disappered ?

And worse is that my last race I lost 600 points with 5 faster(A+ - S - DR) in front off me and 6 , A - S behind me , endresultat was me 5th , with an S - S rated driver behind me and all the A - S drivers to ....... how can it end up in me losing 600 points ? makes absolutely no sence , like so many other things in the game :)
There are tons of threads explaining how all of that works, in regards to quitting, disconnecting and drivers of different SR/DR ratings. I would suggest you look in the Gran Turismo Sport thread for some in depth explanations into that.

152 - 38390 - A 99 - S
151 - 38996 - A 99 - S

Man I wish I could help you but I'm just as confused as you are I finally got back to a C rating after 6 months driving with a D and havent raced since lol it's all really confusing to me

I will have a room up tonight and figure out how many laps it should be anyone sees it up feel free to join. We had a few join last night and it was really fun

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know M1SS D made some decals on gt sport for this league and did a damn good job making the logos and uploading decals. It's not a must to run them in this series but please take a look at them and I hope you like them. I cant say thank you enough for her efforts she put in she knocked it out of the park with the design. To find them in decals either view her profile and look at her uploads or go to decals, search and type in arl

Last edited:
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know M1SS D made some decals on gt sport for this league and did a damn good job making the logos and uploading decals. It's not a must to run them in this series but please take a look at them and I hope you like them. I cant say thank you enough for her efforts she put in she knocked it out of the park with the design. To find them in decals either view her profile and look at her uploads or go to decals, search and type in arl

hmm , now I need to make a new livery , allmost never made any livery , besides the 800 ish I made so far :)

PS_Messages_20181211_202257.jpg

PS_Messages_20181211_202259.jpg

@SRT DK Racing

Back