GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Tonights Lobby Listings & Tire Data :cheers:

upload_2021-6-5_19-3-47.png

upload_2021-6-5_19-6-2.png

upload_2021-6-5_19-6-48.png

upload_2021-6-5_19-7-27.png

Almost all the new drivers who were in attendance last race should be sorted after tonights race.

@SydViscus looks like you still have me listed and I'm not going to make it. You should take me off auto-confirm also :(
I didnt want to leave you guys hanging.
Good luck tonight guys:cheers:

No worries you will remain in tire tracker in case you can run, took you out of lobbies and off ac already though :cheers::cheers:

Are flag rules in effect for these races?

Flag Rules: We have a video in place to clear up flag rules but one thing it does not go over is blocking. If you are being lapped by a driver we ask that you hold your line and allow them to pass cleanly but not block them. There are multiple grey areas in this statement but if we feel that a driver is being purposely blocked there will be a IR filed and the Chief Steward will levy any penalties needed

Blue flag rule is lap down driver drives normal line and it is faster driver responsibility to execute a clean pass.

Last edited:
I try to review the rules and expectations frequently and hope I remember to keep my cool in the heat of the race. They are all covered in the first post of this forum and I try to apply the etiquette rules to myself even racing in other lobbies or in FIA or dailies.

GR.3 Saturday

So it appears i may be able to make the next race in gr 3 - i will prob only make a couple this season so i wont be in any points races - but for sh$ts and giggles and for the manufacturer’s series - ill run the audi if thats ok.

id throw my name out there for a replacement driver but a) im really not that good and b) i wont be 100% sure of my attendance til sat late afternoon….

:cheers:

Last edited:
So it appears i may be able to make the next race in gr 3 - i will prob only make a couple this season so i wont be in any points races - but for sh$ts and giggles and for the manufacturer’s series - ill run the audi if thats ok.

id throw my name out there for a replacement driver but a) im really not that good and b) i wont be 100% sure of my attendance til sat late afternoon….

:cheers:

No worries! Glad to see you for a couple of races at least.

Sorry for the late notice but @CdnSweetTee and @DublDee of White Knuckle Motorsports will be taking the summer off from this series. our Friday and Saturday nights are pretty busy, now that it’s car season, finally!
View attachment 1016101
We wish everyone luck this season and we’ll see you next season hopefully

All good Dub! Hope you two have a great summer and hope to race you and Sweet soon! Enjoy the car season, which for us is quite a bit shorter than our Southern friends.... :cheers::cheers:

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BoD

There will be a schedule change to this season of ARL Gr.3.

Due to the events of the first two races of this season, we have implemented the following changes to Season 11:

-Week 4 Wildcard, round 4 (06/19/21) will be replaced by Autodromo de Interlagos in Gr.3 cars
-Week 7 Wildcard, Round 7 ((07/10/21) will be replaced with Mt. Panorama in Gr.3 cars
-2 drop weeks will be in affect for ONLY this season
-There will still be 10 rounds with NO wildcard

This will avoid the events of the first two races having too much implication on the outcome of the Championship, as the two worst weeks will be removed from each drivers result.

All sheets will be adjusted to reflect changes

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BoD

There will be a schedule change to this season of ARL Gr.3.

Due to the events of the first two races of this season, we have implemented the following changes to Season 11:

-Week 4 Wildcard, round 4 (06/19/21) will be replaced by Autodromo de Interlagos in Gr.3 cars
-Week 7 Wildcard, Round 7 ((07/10/21) will be replaced with Mt. Panorama in Gr.3 cars
-2 drop weeks will be in affect for ONLY this season
-There will still be 10 rounds with NO wildcard

This will avoid the events of the first two races having too much implication on the outcome of the Championship, as the two worst weeks will be removed from each drivers result.

All sheets will be adjusted to reflect changes

Do we get two more sets of soft tires for the rest of the season?

Back