GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
So, when considering ballast for the next round, I should ignore the drivers in yellow from the previous race? Trying to determine if I placed 5th, or 3rd?

A year where I still don't need to own a computer, lol. Born without one, before the internet, and got by just fine. If I need internet, I have the smart phone. I'm an analog guy in a digital world (my wife hates when I say that). I get excited by old school mechanical methods.

Ironically, I'm a data analyst for my profession...but my office provides all the hardware I need (and there is a games filter I dont feel like cracking around that prevents GTPlanet from being accessed)

Last edited:
A year where I still don't need to own a computer, lol. Born without one, before the internet, and got by just fine. If I need internet, I have the smart phone. I'm an analog guy in a digital world (my wife hates when I say that). I get excited by old school mechanical methods.

Ironically, I'm a data analyst for my profession...but my office provides all the hardware I need (and there is a games filter I dont feel like cracking around that prevents GTPlanet from being accessed)
He's old enough to know what's right
And young enough not to choose it

I too was born before computers. Also like analog stuff. Hence why I don't own any new cars.

But, I am not an old crazy person like you lol. I am amazed you even know how to log onto your playstation with that description you gave.

Haha, yeah, I'm old school. Though I'm a wiz with software. Excel is my bread and butter as I spend a lot of time building dashboards and reporting. Though im tired of working on cars out of necessity, so I buy new always now. But I do all my basics...oil, brakes/rotors, etc. I'm just seriously tired of chasing electrical gremlins. Had an 88 RX7 GTU... one of my favorite cars ever, but holy jeez... did I lose some time working on that beast.

I dont own a computer either, outside the company issued laptop, and that thing is seriously locked down. So my phone does everything I need.

I do open the spreadsheet on my phone with Google sheets, allows me to use the drop down for ballast.

Haha, yeah, I'm old school. Though I'm a wiz with software. Excel is my bread and butter as I spend a lot of time building dashboards and reporting. Though im tired of working on cars out of necessity, so I buy new always now. But I do all my basics...oil, brakes/rotors, etc. I'm just seriously tired of chasing electrical gremlins. Had an 88 RX7 GTU... one of my favorite cars ever, but holy jeez... did I lose some time working on that beast.
sheesh, all I do is charge my car and drive when needed :dopey:

Excel huh?

Pretty sure this is why you don’t have a computer.
274B7E4A-74D0-4675-8820-4B18C41661AD.gif

Back