Grab-a-Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter dazzee
  • 148 comments
  • 6,521 views
I just added you. Check out my signature for gears I am missing and let me know what I can give you.

I send Saturn and Wrap You send Blizard and Back Vision
 
Alright. Fire away, I'm ready.

hold on and can you send first as i also have someone else sending me
 
Ok, you meed to accept my FR first.
 
Whenever free is in the thread title people jump into the thread...
 
So what? Most people offer gears in return.
 
Whenever free is in the thread title people jump into the thread...

lol well if i help spread free item maybe someday i will get items i need for free (hahaha who am i kidding(except Igwyana and Monatsende ))
 
Gears sent.
 
Gears sent.

never got Blizzard 30?

and just need to wait on receiving the other 3 sets from someone
 
No Blizzard 30 here. I will PM the guy that sent me the set, he missed that one.
 
No Blizzard 30 here. I will PM the guy that sent me the set, he missed that one.

You might have it on one of your drivers. I was missing a few and that is where they all were. :dunce:

Or the guy who sent it to you might have had it on one of them.
 
thanks again
ticket heading your way

landed in brandnew condition :)👍
Thanks! Another list completed...
 
You might have it on one of your drivers. I was missing a few and that is where they all were. :dunce:

Or the guy who sent it to you might have had it on one of them.

I wish that were the case but it isnt.
The guy promised to send it today though, he just PMed me.
 
any chance i could get a sum gear, any random ones will do, my psn id AVFC-1990
 
Does anybody want a free car?
 
Yes! Emerald Green 69 Camaro SS please.:dopey:

I knew it. The word "free" is amazing. Within a minute or two somebody replied. I was just joking. Sorry. I don't think I have that car in that colour any way.
 
I knew it. The word "free" is amazing. Within a minute or two somebody replied. I was just joking. Sorry. I don't think I have that car in that colour any way.

Oh well I don't think that car exists anyway.
 
Oh well I don't think that car exists anyway.

Oh. Are you sure about that? If I come across a emerald green camaro, would you like it?

@ dazzee

I wouldn't mind some free gear. Many thanks in advance.
 
sorry took so long sending now
 
All good :dopey:👍

Want to swap some more?
 
Ok, thanks a lot.
 
Update Op anyone else for now?
 
need spiral please
 
i dont have any full suit sets yet but i want to start collecting!! this would be a great start if any still up for grabs!!!:)
 
Back