Grab-a-Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter dazzee
  • 148 comments
  • 6,521 views
I haven't done any trading here before. I've got a number of helmets from grinding races. I can send you any that I have doubles of, I'll send any I can find from mygranturismo. I'm not expecting anything in return, although I could always use anything that I'm missing from my list.
 
I haven't done any trading here before. I've got a number of helmets from grinding races. I can send you any that I have doubles of, I'll send any I can find from mygranturismo. I'm not expecting anything in return, although I could always use anything that I'm missing from my list.

i dont have much really but want to start so will take anything!!!
 
i dont have much really but want to start so will take anything!!!

create a mygranturismo account so I know what to send so I don't double up.
 
create a mygranturismo account so I know what to send so I don't double up.
💡
made an account but wont have time untill tonight maybe tomorrow to go through everything. i sent fr and i will let you know when my list is made!! :)
 
never got Blizzard 30?

Got it now. I tried to send but your box is full. Please send me a PM when you are ready to receive it.
 
I've sent you a FR on PSN. Could I have some free gears? Don't send me carbon helmets. I already have them. Thanks. Send me any suits and any helmets apart from carbon helmets. Thank You :)
 
Got it now. I tried to send but your box is full. Please send me a PM when you are ready to receive it.

box is empty will be sending out soon
 
Blizzard 30 sent.
 
Swell Suits! :) please? and Waver?
 
I sent some suits - but your GB was filled up too early. :(
 
hopeing for some gear sets (suits), i dont have any sets yet but im tring to start getting them.... sent fr just in case you wanna send some!!!! if not thats cool to.:sly:
 
Hi mate you still need a set of spiral?
 
Can any one give me free sets? Would appreciate it very much. My psn is AVFC-1990
 
Blizzard 30 sent.
Ty
Swell Suits! :) please? and Waver?
Sure
I sent some suits - but your GB was filled up too early. :(
lol thanks
hopeing for some gear sets (suits), i dont have any sets yet but im tring to start getting them.... sent fr just in case you wanna send some!!!! if not thats cool to.:sly:
Ok ill get you some
Hi mate you still need a set of spiral?
Yeah i do
Can any one give me free sets? Would appreciate it very much. My psn is AVFC-1990
Ok add Darrell-ere
 
dazzee
Ok add Darrell-ere
Just out and about ATM will be back in an hour or so, I'll add you then and just send when ever you want mate, thanks.
 
I can do the spiral suits now for your Titan on oreca355 will send FR
 
Hey mate,

I was wondering if I could have the Wonderland and Titan sets?

I could offer you a B'day ticket of your choice (will be sent from my secondary account).

I'll be able to trade tomorrow, my PSN is: Mozzer_
 
who sent me waver?
 
Hey mate,

I was wondering if I could have the Wonderland and Titan sets?

I could offer you a B'day ticket of your choice (will be sent from my secondary account).

if you have 66 id like that
 
I did ask for Waver and Swell suits, if that was the Question :)

no who sent ME it as they missed #1
 
Would you trade your BMW M3 GTR for a full set?

I have...

DownForce
Gravity
Small Jaw
&
Spiral

I'll throw in Waver #1 too. :D
 
Would you trade your BMW M3 GTR for a full set?

I have...

DownForce
Gravity
Small Jaw
&
Spiral

I'll throw in Waver #1 too. :D

i cant trade cars for a while
 
Ok, no worries.

Send me a FR, I'll give you Waver #1 anyway.

PSN: x-J47-x
 
Yep I have that. What time do you want to trade tomorrow (UK time).

just any

Can you Send Fr now and ill send Gear
 
Back