Grab-a-Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter dazzee
  • 148 comments
  • 6,521 views
Ok, no worries.

Send me a FR, I'll give you Waver #1 anyway.

PSN: x-J47-x

I have the car you want and willing to trade for gear.
 
Ok, no worries.

Send me a FR, I'll give you Waver #1 anyway.

PSN: x-J47-x

got it from the Original trader
 
I have the car you want and willing to trade for gear.

Thanks for the offer, but somebody else just sent me one. 👍


Waver #1 sent Daz
 
Mate, sent you the FR, goin on GT5 now to accept the gear, will send 66 bday ticket sometime this weekend.
 
Thanks for the offer, but somebody else just sent me one. 👍


Waver #1 sent Daz

ok thanks
 
I have all 30 downforce helmets, would trade for all 30 scorpion suits right now.
 
I have all 30 downforce helmets, would trade for all 30 scorpion suits right now.

ok add darrell-ere and wait until i say send
 
Great trade mate, thanks for the Wonderland and Titan sets!
 
I'd like carbon if you still have some!
 
at dazzee

Can you please list all missing gears who will make a set complete?

(Like: "Carbon#12" [to complete Carbon] or Waver#01,29" [to complete Waver]


I will send them to you.
 
ok ty
will edit this post

Slider All
Gravity #1-4, 6-12, 14-30
Reinforced #1-10, 12-15, 16-21, 23-30
Selene all except 19
Trickster All
Spining ball All
Storm line All
Small jaw all except 5 25 and 24
All standards except Chopper and Striker
 
Last edited:
Well, I send a set of Slider.

Sidewinder 22-30? Still needed?
 
Well, I send a set of Slider.

Sidewinder 22-30? Still needed?

oh yeah that is what you were sending me before
 
Sidewinder sent 👍
Slider sent 👍

It`s a pleasure to support you and your thread because
YOU ARE SHARING THE LOVE!!!

To everybody who gets free stuff here:

Please share the love, too. Thanks! :D
.
.
.
.
 
Sidewinder sent 👍
Slider sent 👍

It`s a plaesure to support you and your thread because
YOU ARE SHARING THE LOVE!!!

To everybody who gets free stuff here:

Please share the love, too. Thanks! :D
.
.
.
.

ty again
 
Well - plaesure = pleasure. :lol:
 
Well - plaesure = pleasure. :lol:

lol i must be either super smart or super retarded as i never noticed it was and error and i understood =

P.S i read it twice then the 3rd time after u said i noticed lol


PP.S sending last 5 Mc's at reset
 
Last edited:
lol i must be either super smart or super retarded as i never noticed it was and error and i understood =

P.S i read it twice then the 3rd time after u said i noticed lol


PP.S sending last 5 Mc's at reset


Well, I don`t want to comment your statement (smart - retarded). :lol:
We read what we want to read. And we send what we want to send.

And I wanted to send those beautiful Storm Line helmets. :D

Storm Line sent 👍
 
Well, I don`t want to comment your statement (smart - retarded). :lol:
We read what we want to read. And we send what we want to send.

And I wanted to send those beautiful Storm Line helmets. :D

Storm Line sent 👍

lol i guess and thanks
 
Would it be possible to get these?

Helms:
Chopper
Cross
Divider
Downforce
Striker

Suits:
Grid Mesh
Intersection
Saturn

These are what I can send to you to help complete your collection...

Helms:
Reinforced
Selene
Storm Line
Trickster

Suits:
Waver 1 (only one you're missing)
Sidewinder 22-30
Bicolor II (
Double Stripe (all except 29, which I am missing for some reason)
 
Would it be possible to get these?

Helms:
Chopper
Cross
Divider
Downforce
Striker

Suits:
Grid Mesh
Intersection
Saturn

These are what I can send to you to help complete your collection...

Helms:
Reinforced
Selene
Storm Line
Trickster

Suits:
Waver 1 (only one you're missing)
Sidewinder 22-30
Bicolor II (
Double Stripe (all except 29, which I am missing for some reason)

i have a trade right now but ok ill send Fr soon
 
i have a trade right now but ok ill send Fr soon

Ok, cool. We don't have to do them all today if you don't want, lol. That would take a couple hours to do... I can send first if you like 👍
 
Ok, cool. We don't have to do them all today if you don't want, lol. That would take a couple hours to do... I can send first if you like 👍

sure just let me get this guy out the way
 
Ok, cool. We don't have to do them all today if you don't want, lol. That would take a couple hours to do... I can send first if you like 👍

Sidewinder 22-30 sent by me.... You can skip them. 👍
 
Back