Gran Praiano 6 (App Discussion, FAQ, Feedback and Questions)

• Thread starter Daisey327
  • 249 comments

Have you downloaded the app?

• Total voters
App updated and everything's perfect.
Thanks and good work
I assume this is for android? Is so, thanks :)

Apple users, I have put in the update to iOS but it is still "waiting for review". Delays in updates will be caused 100% by Apple's delayed review service. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this :(

Apple users, I have put in the update to iOS but it is still "waiting for review". Delays in updates will be caused 100% by Apple's delayed review service. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this :(
I can send the JPEG files to IOS users for the moment if they want. Just need their mail adress.
We had to pay a big money to apple to be able to make this garage for iphone and others aple machines.... I don´t understand why they do this now, they are prejudicating their users.:irked:

Yes it's Android.
Regards

Hi, I recently bought the app for I phone and it is great, however I have noticed that the

MAZDA ROADSTER TOURING CAR // 500PP // RACING HARD TIRES Special shootout tune for Silverstone GP
isn't in the app, neither is the
MAZDA RODSTER RS(NC) `07 // 450PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES Street Touring ClassSpecial shootout matterhorn tune, nor the
LANCIA STRATOS `73 // 450PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES - Fantastic pilot car.

I bought the app a couple of days after Praiano had posted on the tuning forum, so they should have been included in the app or am I missing something.

Many thanks for a great app by the way :cheers:

Ps, how often will the app be updated??

@Major Rash , yes @macmark is correct, As per my post above, Apple's choice to extensively review every app, even if it's only an update, has negative consequences outside my control. Their website said updates are posted within 24 hrs, but it's not quite happening......

On my part, the update could have been made earlier except I was relocating half way around the world :dopey:

Cheers. Hopefully soon apple peps

I can send the JPEG files to IOS users for the moment if they want. Just need their mail adress.
We had to pay a big money to apple to be able to make this garage for iphone and others aple machines.... I don´t understand why they do this now, they are prejudicating their users.:irked:
Just the way apple operates......... :(

You wonder why they sell more Samsung phones.
Hey, apps are constantly being rejected for data mining, Trojan horses, circumventing carrier contracts, etc. At least with Apple, everything works with supported hardware, conforms to the UI, and is pretty harmless.

Apple iOS app has been approved by Apple and should arrive at your devices soon. Again sorry for the delay, but its completely in the hands of Apple.

Cheers

Hey, apps are constantly being rejected for data mining, Trojan horses, circumventing carrier contracts, etc. At least with Apple, everything works with supported hardware, conforms to the UI, and is pretty harmless.

This is true most of the time, but I disagree with your second sentence.

Also I believe that if each developer is paying a decent price for a yearly membership Apple should return the love by quicker reviews. This is just a hobby for me, but for many other people its their income. Rejecting apps for minor spelling mistakes or a single unimportant hyperlink is not a good business practice, especially if the app is clean and clear of bad code or viruses.

This is true most of the time, but I disagree with your second sentence.

Yes I also disagree with the second sentence.
Marketing spiel that has been interpreted to be fact.

Its well documented online that the approval process has issues.

BTW, funny thing it couldn't catch that 2nd rate harmless SSL flaw.
Seems it worked exceptionally well with all their supported devices. :sly:

Last edited:
Hello everyone updated download and intall everything is ok thank you very much :cheers:

Thanks Getmlh! :cheers:

I have finally found a job, a car and a place to live so when Ive moved in and settled ill be trying to crunch out some of the wishlist items :)

This is the new update for the APP. i´ve sent the file right now to my friend Daisey.

Road Ferrari 599 06
Road Nissan Silvia Spec-S Aero S15 99
Road BMW Z4M Coupé 08
Road Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark 02
Road Lotus Elise 11

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

This is the new update for the APP. i´ve sent the file right now to my friend Daisey.

Road Ferrari 599 06
Road Nissan Silvia Spec-S Aero S15 99
Road BMW Z4M Coupé 08
Road Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark 02
Road Lotus Elise 11

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry if the question have been post before, how to update the android app? Are these 5 cars already available in new update? Thanks

Hi all, sorry I have not been able to hook up internet at my house just yet. There will be a slight delay in the update for these cars. (PS... im just using internet on a dialup connection right now)

Hi all, sorry I have not been able to hook up internet at my house just yet. There will be a slight delay in the update for these cars. (PS... im just using internet on a dialup connection right now)

Dial up? I think my grandmother used that sometime in the 1930's.

More importantly, when are you going to built Laurent's Pizza Delivery app???

Daisey, you need to update the poll at the start of the thread, so people like me have the option of letting you know we downloaded it on iOS now that it is available. :)

App has been submitted to Google and Apple. Each will update on your devices when they have been approved. :)

5 new tunes will be added 👍

Daisey, you need to update the poll at the start of the thread, so people like me have the option of letting you know we downloaded it on iOS now that it is available. :)
Hey Mercury, yeah i tried to a while ago but i couldnt find any options... :( Might check again now.

I noticed that the cars from the latest update are posted in Mr. P.'s garage and I haven't got the update for my iPhone yet. I only want to be sure the delay is caused by apple and all iOS-app users have the same problem?

I noticed that the cars from the latest update are posted in Mr. P.'s garage and I haven't got the update for my iPhone yet. I only want to be sure the delay is caused by apple and all iOS-app users have the same problem?
Apple's approval timeline is absurd.

@Daisey273, does the app support pinch & spread zooming for iPhone? I have poor vision and a static view would be problematic. If it does support this, please mention it in the description in the Apple App Store. Is there a dedicated iPad version?

Congrats on your launch, I hope to be getting it soon.

@Daisey273, does the app support pinch & spread zooming for iPhone? I have poor vision and a static view would be problematic. If it does support this, please mention it in the description in the Apple App Store. Is there a dedicated iPad version?

Congrats on your launch, I hope to be getting it soon.

Hi there yes pinch and double tap zooms work on all iOS devices. I will put it in the description when I have access next.

No dedicated iPad version because I made the app in a way to suit all device sizes :)

Back