Gran Praiano 6 (App Discussion, FAQ, Feedback and Questions)

• Thread starter Daisey327
  • 249 comments

Have you downloaded the app?

• Total voters
All users: I have completed an update of the app and YET AGAIN apple has changed what they want in their quest to think they can take over the world. Android users should receive their update within an hour or so. Apple users: Unfortunately there will be no update at this stage. :odd:
Putting aside your difficulties in doing whatever the developers of nearly 2000 iPhone apps purchased by my family are doing routinely, will the tunes be emailed to donors or posted on the tune thread? Considering the amounts I donated before purchasing the app, I would be disappointed to learn that Android users have access to tunes that I do not.

Putting aside your difficulties in doing whatever the developers of nearly 2000 iPhone apps purchased by my family are doing routinely, will the tunes be emailed to donors or posted on the tune thread? Considering the amounts I donated before purchasing the app, I would be disappointed to learn that Android users have access to tunes that I do not.

For your reference I am only a hobbyist and not one of the 2000 full-time and/or professional apple coders of your other apps. As of late my real job has been very demanding and this takes priority, and the technical issues do not make it easy to resolve.

Considering how much you "donate" to Praiano and not myself (as I rightfully get none of this) your question should thus be asked of the master himself. His answer will likely be yes he can.

Although, just from your post (and nobody should ever add tone to text), it sounds like you have an issue with the definition of donate? I do not understand how you would be disappointed when all the tunes are here and free on this lovely forum GTP...

For your reference I am only a hobbyist and not one of the 2000 full-time and/or professional apple coders of your other apps. As of late my real job has been very demanding and this takes priority, and the technical issues do not make it easy to resolve.

Considering how much you "donate" to Praiano and not myself (as I rightfully get none of this) your question should thus be asked of the master himself. His answer will likely be yes he can.

Although, just from your post (and nobody should ever add tone to text), it sounds like you have an issue with the definition of donate? I do not understand how you would be disappointed when all the tunes are here and free on this lovely forum GTP...
I apologize for the tone--I was tired and drinking. I know your situation, and my comment was unfair.

If all the tunes are indeed posted in this forum, then that is all I need. Somehow I must have misread something that led me to believe Android users had access to tunes that are neither posted here, nor on the iPhone app.

Again, I'm sorry for spewing attitude.

I apologize for the tone--I was tired and drinking. I know your situation, and my comment was unfair.

If all the tunes are indeed posted in this forum, then that is all I need. Somehow I must have misread something that led me to believe Android users had access to tunes that are neither posted here, nor on the iPhone app.

Again, I'm sorry for spewing attitude.
All Good.

This app is no longer available in the US App Store. I deleted it by accident, and now I'm stuck without it.
Sorry but i can´t tell you anything about this, i´ve already asked to Daisey by email to check what´s happening but it seems very busy and i don´t have any news to give you.
I´m going to ask him again.

This app is no longer available in the US App Store. I deleted it by accident, and now I'm stuck without it.

Hi Jbaffoh,

Unfortunately for many reasons we have been forced to not pay to renew our Apple membership. This was a hard decision with was made due to technical issues, relocation of myself and my job, ending of game life and many more points.

I am unable to control Apple pulling the app off the store, but you can still use the app if you 1) dont delete it and/or 2) have backed up to your itune on the computer.

http://lifehacker.com/5867673/what-do-i-do-when-apple-removes-an-app-i-bought-from-the-app-store

Please note Android users: The app updating life has also come to an end, although Google works a different way and they will not be removing the app from the store for the foreseeable future.

Sorry to those Apple users; We have been holding on for much longer than I was able to.

Thanks for supporting Mr P and his tunes.

I am unable to control Apple pulling the app off the store, but you can still use the app if you 1) dont delete it and/or 2) have backed up to your itune on the computer.

To add to this ^...
...if you have deleted the app, but have a Time Machine back up or cloned backup of your OSX HD...
You can manually retrieve the app from the: HD/Users/~User/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications folder.

The klinker is this, deleting the app from iDevice won't delete it from HD/User's iTunes folder...
...but deleting the app via iTunes/iDevice/Apps manager deletes it from the HD. :scared:

Lol, @Daisey273, isn't located near a certain peninsula last I checked. :lol:
Excuse the OT humor, couldn't help myself. :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back