Gran Praiano 6 (App Discussion, FAQ, Feedback and Questions)

• Thread starter Daisey327
  • 249 comments

Have you downloaded the app?

• Total voters
Good day!

I bought your Gran Praiano 6 app for Android and it's working great on my ASUS Transformer TF101 tablet and on my SAMSUNG Galaxy Nexus phone. Great app by the way. I bought your Praiano Tunes Gran Turismo GT5 app last year, it was pretty good, but I like the new one better. Thanks for your work and I'm happy to be able to support you and the ones that help you via this app on Google Play.

Ciao!

Mart

I don't pay for apps. -_-
As killer said, all that response does is evoke a post like mine.
Is the price of a cup of coffee that much to pay for all the time and effort the team puts in for our enjoyment. I don't know about you but I don't have the talent or the time to tune my own cars to the level Praiano does.
Keep enjoying using his tunes by getting them for free a week or so later and try a more constructive post next time instead of trying to stir the pot.
Have a good day.

Hi there! I have another feature for the wishlist: retaining the filter or sorting method applied, after opening a tune, and then returning to the index. Today I found myself wanting to compare the Le Mans tunes, but every time I'd looked at one of them, I'd have to reapply the filter. Hope this is something that may be implemented one day. Thanks for the great work, and for reading my ramblings ;-)

Back in Australia now, been for a surf and soaking up the sun!!!! :D

The iOS app is ONLINE! (as of today) I have purchased the app successfully. Can anyone else provide some feedback to ensure purchasing is all ok? The app can be found for iPad and iPhone and purchased through the iTunes store or on your device.

FINALLY!!!! ENJOY!

And dont worry, both Android and Apple apps will be updated hopefully this weekend :)

Purchased, downloaded and installed without a problem for me. Opened it up and had a quick look and all looks fine. Looks much better than it did on my android phone and I can zoom it too! Look forward to the update so I can try it out properly with the new tunes.

Nice work! :cheers:

Awesome app! Thank you!

Now if only you could design an interface to connect the phone to my G27, and program an AI in the app capable of winning the 125 Shifter Kart race at GT Arena, I'd pay a little more.

Back in Australia now, been for a surf and soaking up the sun!!!! :D

The iOS app is ONLINE! (as of today) I have purchased the app successfully. Can anyone else provide some feedback to ensure purchasing is all ok?

Glad to see you got back home. :)
App purchased and now on my device! :bowdown:

I'll update the post with feedback in a couple of hours. :cheers:

------------------------------------------------
UPDATE (Feedback)
Just used it to tune a couple of cars.
Haven't run into anything that seems buggy so far. 👍

Last edited:
hello all sorry to have written in french, I bought the app for ipad and it is great you made a good job, by cons for me I can not Rolling with the brakes 10 at the rear car Direct from top to tail so I rule lowest and password, do you think it would be possible to make an update in french? I hope you will continue to put SETTINGS they are really very much sorry for my english but I'm writing with google. :boggled:

hello all sorry to have written in french, I bought the app for ipad and it is great you made a good job, by cons for me I can not Rolling with the brakes 10 at the rear car Direct from top to tail so I rule lowest and password, do you think it would be possible to make an update in french? I hope you will continue to put SETTINGS they are really very much sorry for my english but I'm writing with google. :boggled:
Hello bonjour.
For the brakes, max numbers will give more braking power. Of course this can upset some cars sometime. I´ll change and rewrite my theory on brakes after 1.04
In fact , i use personally very high brakes numbers. Then ,i can use the full potential with my G27 pedal when braking in straight line for example.
If i do this entering in a fast turn for example, it will upset the line of the car for sure when braking too hard or releasing it too fast also.
In this case , i don´t use all the travel of the pedal.
So , for a DS3 for example or any pad that don´t give this option, you need to find the good brake bias first and low both numbers proportionally till you feel comfortable with your car under strong braking, staying on a good driving line in this situation is more important than few more braking power.
I´ll send this in french by PM if you have some difficulties to understand my bad english.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

it's really nice of you thank you, I play with a G25, but before I played a 6 gt forza 4 and with vrainage I used to slow cornering while in gran turismo you have to brake in a straight line I struggled but now it starts to go, it's not easy to play a gt after having a play forza for almost 10 years, in any case, your work is great thank you

Hi Daisey,

I've noticed a problem on the iOS version, when I do a search the keypad comes up as it should but then you have to click in the search box again before you can enter data, then after clicking Done the search results come up zoomed so you have to double tap the screen to zoom out again to see the results. Actually, I've just noticed while typing this that just by clicking on search the text in the background enlarges, then clicking Done zooms it again.

:cheers:

Mark

(iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6)

Default home screen

Photo 06-03-2014 20 25 12.png

After clicking search

Photo 06-03-2014 20 25 24.png

After clicking "Done"

Photo 06-03-2014 20 25 38.png

(EDIT: Screenshots added)

Last edited:
It seems iOS is behind android app for updates. Is this true? When can we expect update? Thanks for your hard work!
Only Daisey is able to answer but i don´t think one is after the other. All the 15 news tunes have been sent to him and he will release the update this week end.

It seems iOS is behind android app for updates. Is this true? When can we expect update? Thanks for your hard work!
This has been answered in the FAQ on the app thread. A new update for both is expected this weekend.

Hi Daisey,

I've noticed a problem on the iOS version, when I do a search the keypad comes up as it should but then you have to click in the search box again before you can enter data, then after clicking Done the search results come up zoomed so you have to double tap the screen to zoom out again to see the results. Actually, I've just noticed while typing this that just by clicking on search the text in the background enlarges, then clicking Done zooms it again.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Well noted. I found that this occured on some Apple devices and others not. Im not quite sure why it occurs as yet. As it does not take away from the main function I will place it as a lower priority fix... but coding to suit for android and apple can sometimes come at a cost :(.

Cheers my friend.

Daisey

Hi getmlh,

Only an English version will be available, but generally the car names and values don't change and the general order of values match the tuning sheet so hopefully its all ok

Cheers

Hi Mark,

Well noted. I found that this occured on some Apple devices and others not. Im not quite sure why it occurs as yet. As it does not take away from the main function I will place it as a lower priority fix... but coding to suit for android and apple can sometimes come at a cost :(.

Cheers my friend.

Daisey

No worries mate,

it's not a big issue at all, just takes a double tap to resize the screen to see the search results but I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Mark

Hi getmlh,

Only an English version will be available, but generally the car names and values don't change and the general order of values match the tuning sheet so hopefully its all ok

Cheers

hello or good evening to all :) it does not matter daisey the parameters are listed in the order as in the game so it is easy to repperé fits me very well. :cheers:

I just downloaded the app on my iPhone and iPad. Looks great! I especially like the fact you can use pinch to zoom function inside the app, this might sound like something obvious but you won't believe how many app developers disable the pinch to zoom function.

Great work!

Latest Posts

Back