Gran Praiano 6 (App Discussion, FAQ, Feedback and Questions)

• Thread starter Daisey327
  • 249 comments

Have you downloaded the app?

• Total voters
:gtpflag:What tunes will be included in the next update and when?
Unfortunately, we depend on Praiano to keep us in the winners circle

:gtpflag:What tunes will be included in the next update and when?
Unfortunately, we depend on Praiano to keep us in the winners circle
I don´t play GT for the moment. No more fun .I don´t know when i´ll be back. I go on the beach and go fishing. Yesterday i´ve catched 10 octopus, walking on the rocks.... it´s a great fun too.
I need another challenge in GT. I need to find another way to play tuning cars. I don´t know how i´ll do this. One thing i miss a lot is our 400pp nordschleife rooms for example. This was very fun yes, but there is nobody most of the time now. A lot of people went away from the game.......

Last edited:
I don´t play GT for the moment. No more fun .I don´t know when i´ll be back. I go on the beach and go fishing. Yesterday i´ve catched 10 octopus, walking on the rocks.... it´s a great fun too..
I hate to say it but I agree with you. I've been bored with this game since february. I pretty much only enjoy LMP, F1, and vintage race cars and GT6 has pretty much shut all three right out. Seasonals are now non-racing car only with maybe 2 exceptions.

Why Kazunori Yamauchi? Why Polyphony Digital? Why does gt6 lack so much when you have given us so much more in past versions? Have you done this on purpose? I don't play any other video games besides the gran truism series. The only reason I bought a ps3 was to play gt5. I bought gt5 before I bought a ps3! I was as excited as I've ever been when I got gt6! I'm past the point of disappointment - i'm just sad.

The only thing that makes this game any fun is when Praiano releases a tune you've been for. Then it's off to the GT World Championship for the 100th time (i'm not joking) because only one other championship series allows cars over 650pp and Dream car championship is not as much fun!

Boo Kazunori Yamauchi! and Boo to you Polyphony Digital! Boo! Boo! Boo! Hiss! Boo!!!

(Sorry y'all. I've been holding that in for - since february and I really dig the iPad app)

App updated. Android users should get it very soon. Apple people will get it as soon as Apple approves the app.

Praiano's programmer, I was refered by Praiano to post it here. When you re-do the tune and update it on the apps, can you add some kinds of indication of the cars that are being reviewed and edited so the users can update their tunes. For example, "Elise 111R updated 7/31/2014" with a star or something somewhere in the app?

yes
Praiano's programmer, I was refered by Praiano to post it here. When you re-do the tune and update it on the apps, can you add some kinds of indication of the cars that are being reviewed and edited so the users can update their tunes. For example, "Elise 111R updated 7/31/2014" with a star or something somewhere in the app?

yes..this would be fine...
for example: Ferrari Dino was reviewed an edited
no fun to click @all cars!!! thx

Hey guys,

Cars are added to the app top down, so the new tunes are always at the top as requested from GT5 feedback. Unfortunately we are already stripped to the bone with space on the screen and many more features I would love to add simply cant because Text size is much more important to our wide audience.

Cheers

Is it possible to maintain a list, with dates for updates,

i have all the cars (except the superexpensive) ones. Some of them for quite a while.

How can i keep them up to date?

Hey Daisey273.

Is there any new update?

The newest car i see on top is the "Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model GT" with tuning date from 02. July 2014.

I bought it in the GooglePlay Store but some time ago but no update is shown.

Greetings
Easy

Hey Daisey273.

Is there any new update?

The newest car i see on top is the "Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model GT" with tuning date from 02. July 2014.

I bought it in the GooglePlay Store but some time ago but no update is shown.

Greetings
Easy
Coming soon. Also some updates like the ferrari 458 and LFA Nurb...

Suzuki GSX-R/4
Shelby GT350R
Toyota MR2 GT-S
Toyota 7
BMW M5
Honda HSC .37th Tokyo MC Concept car
Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited SC
Suzuki GSX-R/4
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car
Lotus Evora
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road car
Toyota TS030 Hybrid
Honda NSX Type S
Toyota MR2 1600G
McLaren F1
Honda HSV -010
Honda RAYBRIG HSV -010

The app is being updated today hopefully... it appears my server is down atm.

All: Im going on holidays and work travel from tomorrow and will be gone about 5 weeks. Ill get the app updated again as soon as i get home :)

Maybe this was asked on here, but I didn't notice. I have an older phone (basically a galaxy gio) and I was about to purchase this app. My question is, will it run decently on my phone?

Maybe this was asked on here, but I didn't notice. I have an older phone (basically a galaxy gio) and I was about to purchase this app. My question is, will it run decently on my phone?
Sorry mate I have no way of answering this question. We have tried to keep the game as lightweight as possible, but the more tunes we add the bigger it gets.

All: im reportedly having issues with the android app signing with this latest version. I have attempted to fix it, but unfortuately if i cannot fix it tonight then users will have to wait a month until I get back to Australia. In this case, I will be forced to leave version 117 as the active version. I have NOT IDEA WHY my compiler and google have suddenly changed things without notifying the developer...... :(

Should be fixed folks. If not you need to let me know in the next 4 hrs or ill be gone for a month.

Cheers

Well, I went ahead and downloaded it anyway and I want to report that it works great and I love this app! Literally knocking seconds off of all my lap times

I purchased the app last night, I must say great app. The app itself I find is very organized and clear. The only problem I have (not a big deal but would like to see a fix) is on my Asus TF700 it sometimes force closes while I'm looking at a tune. Awesome tunes @praiano63

Just bought the app and used the tune for the LFA. Immediate benefits using the tune, car is much more willing to rotate into corners, allowing quick set for corner exit.

Thanks

Just bought the app and used the tune for the LFA. Immediate benefits using the tune, car is much more willing to rotate into corners, allowing quick set for corner exit.

Thanks
For brands hatch seasonal:
LFA Nurb /Sport hard don´t support high braking settings value even with G27, at least with me. I´m using normal brakes at 4/1.
Also therear ballast is not good for this track. Loose retake out slow and medium speed corner. Low it at 0 or around 15 kg max at 50.
LSD accel is ok at 9 , you can aso low front spring to minimum.
I´m in the top 50 like this. Don´t remember the time.

Thanks for the tips, praiano, I will try it. Thank you.

Update: I moved from top 700 to to top 200 in the LFA seasonal.

Last edited:
All users: I have completed an update of the app and YET AGAIN apple has changed what they want in their quest to think they can take over the world. Android users should receive their update within an hour or so. Apple users: Unfortunately there will be no update at this stage. :odd:

Back