Gran Praiano 6 (App Discussion, FAQ, Feedback and Questions)

• Thread starter Daisey327
  • 249 comments

Have you downloaded the app?

• Total voters
Post yours tunes to share all yours (porsche platform) knowledges with everybody here in GTP, it´ll be a pleasure for me and everybody to test. Why not your own garage ???
For my RUF tunes, this is the way i like to drive them in the game. I don´t know how a porsche drive, i don´t and i will never have money to buy or test a real one.
Like i say, i´m just a fake tuners of fakes cars.
About your suggestion \\read a book, article, journal, or something about vehicle geometry and suspension physics in general// i think that to not know a lot about can help to tune in this game. You say that \\the game become more accurate in Suspension phyiscs// ???? I don´t think so. At least the ride height is backward and the springs value are not very accurate and you need some unconventional tricks to make a car work well in GT6.
Sorry for you if you waste your money with my garage.

I have published 2 400PP tunes a few minutes ago. Coming more with a super V8 ford for mount panorama tune.
and perhaps a few more, i don´t know.
I´ll send the file for update of the APP after this.

Hi, long time...

I have the android app and wonder if I'm having trouble with it updating. As of the date and time of this post, when I open the app the top tune is the BMW Vision Gran Turismo. Is that what it should be?

Thanks, -Rick

Hi, long time...

I have the android app and wonder if I'm having trouble with it updating. As of the date and time of this post, when I open the app the top tune is the BMW Vision Gran Turismo. Is that what it should be?

Thanks, -Rick
Yep you got it! The app is updated approximately every 2 weeks (assuming i'm not away for work). Cheers.

Yep you got it! The app is updated approximately every 2 weeks (assuming i'm not away for work). Cheers.
Hey summer has finally come to Canada. If your back in Ontario let me know. Got a really nice trailer at the beach.Not like P,s view but Northern Ontario is Sweeeeeeet.

Hey summer has finally come to Canada. If your back in Ontario let me know. Got a really nice trailer at the beach.Not like P,s view but Northern Ontario is Sweeeeeeet.

Summer? Its time to git oot 'n' aboot instead of racing then! Our winter here is summer this week! Its been 25 to 27 deg C! If Im up in Canaidia ill definitely let you know. Got my shipment from Chicago and setup the wheel. Had a crack at the BRZ S time trial but haven't had time to play since.

Hi Daisey,

I've not used the app (iOS) for a while but when I tried it earlier I noticed a problem. It now seems that the app displays over the main title bar (signal, carier, time & battery) at the top of the screen. In screen shots I posted earlier in this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...back-and-questions.300385/page-3#post-9424408 you can see the title bar clearly at the top of the image, in this screen shot from today you can see the title bar is now covered by the app.

Photo 30-05-2014 20 46 27.png

I'm not sure if it is linked but I'm now having real trouble clicking on any of the buttons along the top row to search, sort or pick a category. Sometimes it takes 20+ taps to get the button to respond.

Cheers

Mark

Good pickup mark! Working on it right now! It appears apple and our compilers are not communicating properly with regards to the title bar :(

Android users: Any reported similarities?

Hi Daisey,

Mark

Mark, managed to fix the problem with a quick fix. It appears apple has changed the way they code their status bar, and it is cause a WORLD of troubles for even the most elite programmers, who i am not :(

The result fixes the inability to use the app's status bar, but some reason blocks the landscape forced orientation. Users: please just turn your phones on an angle to get it to look better. As soon as PhoneGap release a better fix this will have to do. On the up side, the search function appears to be abit more reliable from when i tested it last.

I will release an update when @praiano63 confirms I have all the latest and greatest of his tunes :)

Android users appear to be unaffected again :)

Excuse me, why do you need to know my GPS coordinates? As I see it, this permission has nothing to do with offering a tuning aide in android for GT6 on PS3. Please remove it. I would like to continue using Praino's wonderful resource, but you don't NEED to know where in the world I am to accomplish the prime mission of that product.

Excuse me, why do you need to know my GPS coordinates? As I see it, this permission has nothing to do with offering a tuning aide in android for GT6 on PS3. Please remove it. I would like to continue using Praino's wonderful resource, but you don't NEED to know where in the world I am to accomplish the prime mission of that product.
It´s fair. I don´t know anything about how this app work but i´m sure Daisey can take out this function. No problems ;)👍

Yes I was wondering this as well for the last update, but I assume that its some idiosyncrasy with the api, and a specific function that Daisey wanted to call.

Yes I was wondering this as well for the last update, but I assume that its some idiosyncrasy with the api, and a specific function that Daisey wanted to call.

Hi all, The app does not need or use the GPS. My compiler has been having issues with the status bar on iPhones because Apple changed the way they do things again. I have been forced to use a temporary plugin for the top status bar which for some reason includes the GPS plugin, which isnt used.

It will be removed as soon as Apple sort their stuff out. Reportedly alot of people are having issues with this particular issue.

Daisey, Praiano, I'll let the program update when the requested permission is no longer cited on Google Play.
(The side commentary is; with so many programs seeking permission to alter core memory and SD memory data, anyone could foxhunt their way to a status of the entire chrono-spacial sensors. BUT, in the legal sense, developers not asking for more personal data than their program factually needs, is a very good way to not over step some privacy boundaries which can have significant monetization.)

Daisey, Praiano, I'll let the program update when the requested permission is no longer cited on Google Play.
(The side commentary is; with so many programs seeking permission to alter core memory and SD memory data, anyone could foxhunt their way to a status of the entire chrono-spacial sensors. BUT, in the legal sense, developers not asking for more personal data than their program factually needs, is a very good way to not over step some privacy boundaries which can have significant monetization.)
Your choice is fine, but this app does not use the feature. Hopefully it will be resolved. At least you have a direct answer from the developer instead of wondering when facebook is listening... :P

Your choice is fine, but this app does not use the feature. Hopefully it will be resolved. At least you have a direct answer from the developer instead of wondering when facebook is listening... :P

Daisey,

Thanks for your reply, always appreciated.

When will the android app be updated? Last I got was the ferrari california back in may.
Ron please see the FAQ. Just to note though, it will be updated today for Android and likely a week after Apple approves it again.

Back