Gran Premio de España Emirates 2018Formula 1 

Bloody FIA, making Pirelli change the tyres to negatively impact the championship in favour of Merc.....

Are you being sarcastic or did you not see the page prior showing how Ferrari actually were on board with this, or the comment above? It's hard to tell who is or isn't being sarcastic with the F1 circus info.

I want to say you're being sarcastic and having a go at Ferrari, which I agree with.

I'm curious as to why Vettel has been the guy to voice on this, he clearly isn't doing it to make Ferrari look bad or question their support originally of this. Rather it seems to basically get public support more on their side and undermine their chief rivals. I don't think the FIA will be too happy about this because it basically has implications of nigh-disrepute. And the FIA has always hated that the most.

DdFJ5ZTXkAIgkhb-750x500.jpg
Grosjean takes another step in the wrong direction

I remember a certain 3 time world champ that did a similar bone head mistake, I mean I get the banter but dead horse beaten comes to mind. Grosjean clearly isn't a driver you have interest in.

Pft, it was a joke :)

I think Grosjean had (as I said) a poor start and greatly improved - it's with a feeling of disappointment that (in my opinion) I see he slip down from the peak he'd achieved. He was better than he was and in the last couple of races he's made some super-rookie mistakes. I'd like him to reset his head and get back to his powers.

I think Grosjean had (as I said) a poor start and greatly improved - it's with a feeling of disappointment that (in my opinion) I see he slip down from the peak he'd achieved. He was better than he was and in the last couple of races he's made some super-rookie mistakes. I'd like him to reset his head and get back to his powers.
Definitely - though it is worrying to see just how far back he has slipped, and I reckon his days in F1 are numbered as a result...

Pft, it was a joke :)

Hence me recognizing it as banter by you. And yet at the same time trying to say that any driver on the grid right now has just as bad of moments as Grosjean. If he were a constant pleb then I could see the constant banter.

Definitely - though it is worrying to see just how far back he has slipped, and I reckon his days in F1 are numbered as a result...

I don't see how, like I said prior. Haas seem to be happy with their driver line up, they go out of their way to stick up for them no matter what it seems. And since both have proven their worth, I don't see what is at risk. Compare that to say Gutierrez who didn't ever seem to get such support as the season went on.

I think Grosjean can get it together, people have off seasons from time to time, doesn't mean they'll be packing their bags. If he was perhaps a second season driver doing this I wouldn't be so sure.

Last edited:
Back