Gran Turismo 1 Time Attack Challenge

• Thread starter JR98
  • 102 comments
Here we begin...

DSCF8567.JPG

Had a bit of a moment on the first corner, may have another go at this. May also have a go with the Viper later in the week.

ePSXe 5278.jpg

Come to think of it , @Harsk100 's last 2 pics do not show track or car used , only the lap times.
On the latest one at least (Haven't checked the previous page again) it's pretty obvious the car is a C2 Corvette, and you can just about make out that it says Trial Mountain at the top.

Edit: Checked the previous round and, while you can make out that the car is a C4 Vette, I can't make out the track name. PM'ed @Harsk100 to take another screenshot or run the lap again.

Last edited:
Jason, at Round 3, I finished 2nd with [R] Chevrolet Corvette Coupe '96, with a lap time 1'01.043! I hope that my Round 3 result is corrected as soon as possible.

Jason, at Round 3, I finished 2nd with [R] Chevrolet Corvette Coupe '96, with a lap time 1'01.043! I hope that my Round 3 result is corrected as soon as possible.
Yes but, like I already said, it was impossible to tell that lap was done on Deep Forest (track name wasn't visible) so the second lap you did in the C2 Vette was taken, even though it was slower.

@JASON_ROCKS1998, which point system you use for this challenge?
Point system is the one used from the FM6 TAC
Points System:
1st: 10 Points
2nd: 8 Points
3rd: 6 Points
4th: 4 Points
5th: 2 Points
6th: 1 Point

Yes but, like I already said, it was impossible to tell that lap was done on Deep Forest (track name wasn't visible) so the second lap you did in the C2 Vette was taken, even though it was slower.

I understand... But I didn't know that I could use the print, so, that's why I have used a camera until then yesterday. I'm sorry for the bad quality. And yes, I did the Corvette C4 lap time in Deep Forest.

Here's my lap time. I have used the regular Corvette C4 with Racing Modification enabled.

View attachment 549698

Sorry if the quality is bad. :(

I'll be driving one of the two Griffith models.

EDIT: Time uploaded, Griffith 4.0 used.

Why don't you publish your lap times already here? Just for curiousity. 👍
To prevent others from looking at my time and using it as a benchmark. It makes the competition more challenging.

Last edited:
I'll be driving one of the two Griffith models.

EDIT: Time uploaded, Griffith 4.0 used.

To prevent others from looking at my time and using it as a benchmark. It makes the competition more challenging.
Yes, but it's horrible to lost the lead on last Day... :(

I lost the championship... :(

Anyways, congratulations for MadMax or JaimePL...

If I hadn't a bad quality photo at Round 3, I would have been 2nd place.... But I didn't know that the picture was in bad quality... :(

My entry for the final round, still probably miles slower than what everyone else will do

ePSXe 5318.jpg

Had to have max downforce and brake balance set entirely to the front to be able to complete a lap without spinning.

Oh no , not SSR11! :ouch:

full
Quick Arcade - driving style Standard

With the ability to embet spreadsheets the points system has been put on that and I have also recounted the points.

Last edited:
Back