Gran Turismo 3 10 year anniversary

  • Thread starter Thread starter bullet360
  • 3 comments
  • 769 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
318
Was on sunday :( i missed it.... But congradulations PD to make what is considered one of the greatest games to be played on any gaming console !
 
I know some will disagree with this, thanks to the awesomeness of GT2, but GT3 was my very first video game and the start of a beautiful relationship with the GT series 👍. It's hard to believe its been 10 years!
 
CAMjhr
I know some will disagree with this, thanks to the awesomeness of GT2, but GT3 was my very first video game and the start of a beautiful relationship with the GT series 👍. It's hard to believe its been 10 years!

Gran turismo 3 is what got me interested into the gran turismo series.... I played gt1 and 2, but it wasnt as influencing as 3 to me for some reason... I actually even found some gt3 commercials on youtube.. :) great memories !
 
Was on sunday :( i missed it...

Except for the part where you already made a thread for it on Sunday and the thread was moved into the GT3 forum, what with it being a GT3 topic...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back