Gran Turismo 3 & 4 All Cars/Colours + Game Starts Save Game(s) Pack

Should I Still Release Save Games Of All Used Cars Restored To New?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • This option has been mothballed and won't come out in the final save pack.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really sorry about the uber late reply these are pal only atm since I am in England but I am doing NTSC versions of all the gt3 saves as when mine have been converted to NTSC they defaulted to Japanese writing but they are coming in the V3 pack which although its been a long time I am still doing its just about done tbf just a few more saves but yes in short these are PAL so if you're PAL these are usable straight away just read the guide I've added inside... I hope its the updated guide I made thanks for he message I thought this went dead and was going to scrap it and pull the files.

Really sorry about the uber late reply these are pal only atm since I am in England but I am doing NTSC versions of all the gt3 saves as when mine have been converted to NTSC they defaulted to Japanese writing but they are coming in the V3 pack which although its been a long time I am still doing its just about done tbf just a few more saves but yes in short these are PAL so if you're PAL these are usable straight away just read the guide I've added inside... I hope its the updated guide I made thanks for he message I thought this went dead and was going to scrap it and pull the files.
Can you duplicate cars too so two of evey car with lots of cash to boot

Can you duplicate cars too so two of evey car with lots of cash to boot

With these saves they aren't actually designed or a primary play through or let's play they are made to buy cars from for a primary save so unfortunately the amount of money depends soley on what you've got in your game but duplicating cars I would say yes totally, so for gt4 you can buy as many sauber Mercedes c9 race cars as you want, to have lots of money I would recommend an action replay with an infinite money code (there is one preloaded on the disc)

I think you missed some cars in GT4 Saves^^
There isn't the Striped Ford GT '05 (honestly I think that is the only missed)
Just the "No Stripe" model is present
Plus there are some duplicates like two R89C, Tank Car and DeLorean
EDIT: The car missed are: Ford GT '05 (with Stripes), Honda S2000 TypeV '01 and Mazda RX-7 RZ '93
I "cleaned" the save (sold duplicates, bought the Ford and the Mazda)
If you want I can submit to you
Plus, there isn't a save with all cars in both Arcade and GT Modes. I made one long ago, but now that I discovered these issues I must redone it

Last edited:
I think you missed some cars in GT4 Saves^^
There isn't the Striped Ford GT '05 (honestly I think that is the only missed)
Just the "No Stripe" model is present
Plus there are some duplicates like two R89C, Tank Car and DeLorean
EDIT: The car missed are: Ford GT '05 (with Stripes), Honda S2000 TypeV '01 and Mazda RX-7 RZ '93
I "cleaned" the save (sold duplicates, bought the Ford and the Mazda)
If you want I can submit to you
Plus, there isn't a save with all cars in both Arcade and GT Modes. I made one long ago, but now that I discovered these issues I must redone it

No thank you i dont need them submitted thanks i can check this issue and fix it myself if there is an issue even though i checked them recently and i seen that BMW also if you use my save game as a base to upload your own i want credit given this time as i will have done most of the work unless of course you start your own save from scratch ofcourse

EDIT: I can confirm there are no mistakes or anything missing from my save game packs, the Striped Ford GT is not winnable and can be bought from the Ford dealersip, the Honda S2000 Type V 01 is a NTSC-J exclusive and is why it is not present on my save, the Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '93 IS infact present on on my saves and is only available in one colour as per desired by manufacturer.

So to conclude nothing is missing from my saves if anything is missing it is because it can be bought from the 'NEW' car dealerships.

Also worth saying if you bought cars from the new car dealerships you totally blotted out the meaning of my save games they are to either buy ALL USED! cars or win cars as won cars have a torque and BHP increase over shop bought, there is no winnable Ford GT with stripes hence forth it is not here and there are loads of the '93 RX-7 RZ's

Last edited:
Hello to all,

any of you know a way to convert an english save to an italian one?
GT 3 A-SPEC ( PAL ).

I tried a method posted on Reddit but seems it doesn't work the way was posted.

Let me know if some of you can help me.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a question.

Are Broken-in cars rarer than the normal cars that you buy on car dealership in Gran Turismo 3?

I have a question.

Are Broken-in cars rarer than the normal cars that you buy on car dealership in Gran Turismo 3?
Yes Broken in cars are retail cars but they have higher torque and brake horsepower than the dealership versions.

Last edited:
Back