Gran Turismo 4 car list - 778 cars confirmed!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnny
  • 370 comments
  • 96,030 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
You don't like me? Fine then, your just like 80% here in GT4 forums who hates me, I don't care.

I also don't care if your new here, but you better take a closer look on other people out there who are the real punks here in GTP, and I'm not one of them.

Just giving you a head start here.


:dunce:

"S.Zamataki" IS "F.Zamataki" - once described as "the worst member to have never been banned". Even if you were a punk, he's got you out-punked by a factor of eleventy-seventeen.
 
Hey, I'm not crying or anything. :lol:

What a funny crap! :lol:

Hey Famine, is this guy full of hot air? Never seen one of his posts much. And he completely fooled me, thinking that he's a 'New Member'. :grumpy:


:dunce:
 
Just look around for any posts by F.Zamataki. Generally they're in the Test Forum, usually they're devoid of syntax and occasionally they're in pink, unless he's "depressed". There's a current thread of his in the Rumble Strip, actually...

Anyway, not to drift too far off-topic... :D
 
Thanks, I'll scour for that a** h***.
 
Does anyone think he is Tercel Driver in disguise???

wow, my first post in this thread. It is doomed to get closed now.
 
Seventeen pages long. Once conceived as a mega teaser is now a question of "why is this crap still standing?" Well, based on some of the rivalries and attacking being done recently here, this WILL be closed by a Moderator if the flaming continues.

One last note... who the hell wants to race a POLICE CAR in GT?
 
who has come up with this idea of racing with policecars? :banghead:
it's not an arcade racer like Burnout ................come on guys, let's keep it real :cool:
 
The police car is in the list, it's a Dodge Intrepid Police edition. Thats one of the givaways to the lists authenticity, and the fact that the guy who made it made it here first.
 
I secretly test for Sony's elite.....er......Secret Tester Society (STS) and have in my possession a beta test version of the final GT4 build. All I can say about the police car is.............The lights come on and everything!!! Since I am the only one of you shmoes who has played the final build of GT4, believe me when I say that there IS crash damage, 150 cars on track at once!!!!, 3D crowds that you can run over (and blood squirts onto you windshield!!), motorcycles, and (now this is SUPER-SECRET so don't tell anyone) Snoop Dogg makes an appearance driving an ice cream truck!!!!! All in all, GT4 is awesome!!! Too bad you poor GT4-less fools will have to wait until June..........2005 for your copy (that's the OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE btw, June 25,2005) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'd give you some more exclusive GT4 info but, screw you guys!


Btw, the graphics are so photorealistic that sometimes I confuse driving to work with racing through HK!!!!
 
Originally posted by Majin SSJ Eric
I secretly test for Sony's elite.....er......Secret Tester Society (STS) and have in my possession a beta test version of the final GT4 build. All I can say about the police car is.............The lights come on and everything!!! Since I am the only one of you shmoes who has played the final build of GT4, believe me when I say that there IS crash damage, 150 cars on track at once!!!!, 3D crowds that you can run over (and blood squirts onto you windshield!!), motorcycles, and (now this is SUPER-SECRET so don't tell anyone) Snoop Dogg makes an appearance driving an ice cream truck!!!!! All in all, GT4 is awesome!!! Too bad you poor GT4-less fools will have to wait until June..........2005 for your copy (that's the OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE btw, June 25,2005) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'd give you some more exclusive GT4 info but, screw you guys!


Btw, the graphics are so photorealistic that sometimes I confuse driving to work with racing through HK!!!!

Hey this is GT4, not GTA4! Lol
And it's on PS2 not PS3! That is way to much detail for even an X-box to do. Wait lemme guess you have Gran Theft Turismo: Sin City for PS3 and the PS3 beta kit! Wow you too!
 
Originally posted by Majin SSJ Eric
I secretly test for Sony's elite.....er......Secret Tester Society (STS) and have in my possession a beta test version of the final GT4 build. All I can say about the police car is.............The lights come on and everything!!! Since I am the only one of you shmoes who has played the final build of GT4, believe me when I say that there IS crash damage, 150 cars on track at once!!!!, 3D crowds that you can run over (and blood squirts onto you windshield!!), motorcycles, and (now this is SUPER-SECRET so don't tell anyone) Snoop Dogg makes an appearance driving an ice cream truck!!!!! All in all, GT4 is awesome!!! Too bad you poor GT4-less fools will have to wait until June..........2005 for your copy (that's the OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE btw, June 25,2005) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'd give you some more exclusive GT4 info but, screw you guys!


Btw, the graphics are so photorealistic that sometimes I confuse driving to work with racing through HK!!!!

Cheer!! Get That "BULL"!!!!

Btw, I got myself a PS5 already!
I feel bad for all you PS5-less fools!
 

Attachments

  • bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 299
pppffttt i got my copy of GT4 in 1993

only a ps5? i got a ps10, and an xbox 10, the ps 10 has the latest emotion engine that crys in real time! HONEST! REAL HUMAN AI! Xbox 10 has a 1 terrabyte hdd, and weighs 3 tons.
 
:lol: Bwahahhaha! While you guys are suffering with your puny PS10, I got PS20! My Playstation give the meaning of "play", my PS20 is a complete replica of Jessica Alba. With real emotions aside, you can put the CD at the back of her palm, and her fingers are composed wth video outputs that can be adaptable to these ancient TV's that you guys have today. And she is easily customizable like Program #30 Saati from A.I. Love you manga graphic novel. And she can do every thing what your heart desires: pleasure, fun, and she will never cheat on you! :lol: Mwahahaha!!! :p


:crazy: :dunce:
 
You all quake at the name of SNES!
 
Hey, I'm back again. :lol:
 
Oh My Gosh!


Thou art correct!
 
SNES rule the old school world.

BTW, live this thread forever! Bwahahahaha!!!! :lol: :trouble:
 
I can't wait :) !!! Im in Australia and only gt4p has came out. :(


GO DA MIGHTY DATTO

king on and off da road!!!


0ldskool
 
This thread is like the villain from a bad B-grade horror movie it just won't die. Oh well, i guess it stops the list from being posted over and over again.

(PS. I'm looking forward to datsuns too;) )
 
Ha ha ha ha. :trouble:
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
What is the 'HSV Commodore' known as down here? Never heard of one...

Its a V8 5.7L Holden From Australia

And we'll have a Monster in GT4

Monaro HSV GTS coupe 7.0L V8: also from australia

it kicks ass in 24 hour races in australia, M3's, Lambo's, Ferraris, Porsche gt3'S, Vipers, and other american special cars...

The seven-litre, racing special Monaro, in the hands of Garth Tander, Steven Richards, Cameron McConville and Nathan Pretty, completed 532 laps of the 6.2-kilometre circuit, finishing 23 laps ahead of the British-entered, American-built 5.7-litre Mosler MT900R.

http://www.nmd.com.au/news2/news_detail.cfm?

ID=302http://www.bathurst24hr.com/newsitem.asp?news_id=697
 
FEAR MY COLECOVISION!
RAAAAAAH!

Well, it makes sense there would be an Ice Cream truck, with the McLaren in and all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back