Gran Turismo 4 car list - 778 cars confirmed!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnny
  • 370 comments
  • 96,030 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is a modelo? :confused:
 
Not to sure if its a type of car but its spanish for model. Where did you see that.
 
Half of the list goes "Modelo" like the "Acura TSX Modelo 2004".
 
Originally posted by Rport03
To Famine..

Thought id ask you the question...

*sigh*

Does no-one around here use their TVs to watch films on? It's a quote. From Austin Powers 2: The Spy Who Shagged Me. It was directed at the thread - which won't die for some reason.

If you don't like it, bite me.
 
i hope it has the Holden and Ford v8supercars. I somehow doubt it though.
 
Originally posted by BreakerOhio
i hope they bring all the cars that were in GT2 back. Like the spoon integra type r, 95 integra GSR, and the preludes.

Yea, without the 4th gear glitch (Integra GS-R) on GT2. :)
 
Just for fun, I revived this tread because, so many people are trying to post a thread that is directly related to this issue right here. :)

This thread will live FOREVER!...until GT4 comes out. ;)
 
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
Just for fun, I revived this tread because, so many people are trying to post a thread that is directly related to this issue right here. :)

This thread will live FOREVER!...until GT4 comes out. ;)

No! Please God, no! Stop the torture!

I suspect the moderators are keeping me open, specifically for numpties to come in and comment on the "list", rather than posting it ALL again and cloning me repeatedly.

But I'd rather they'd lock me, and write "Do not post the GT4 778 car list" into the AUP/ToS, and put me out of my misery.

Please lock me. PLEASE?

Thank you,

Thread.
 
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
Just for fun, I revived this tread because, so many people are trying to post a thread that is directly related to this issue right here. :)

This thread will live FOREVER!...until GT4 comes out. ;)

Vanish, boy.
 
:lol: :D :p
:trouble:
So suffer then.
 
Originally posted by Johnny

Morgan Aero 8 GT Race Car Modelo 2002


:drool:
aero8gtc.jpg
 
Thats in GT4, it was confirmed last year, by Morgan.
 
I love that car!
 

Attachments

  • party.gif
    party.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 120
Muahahahah!!!

Rise, rise from the grave!!!!

BTW, that Morgan looks pretty cool! :)


:dunce:
 
feckin hell
 
I think this sums up this thread : :banghead:
 
Nope it won't, this thread will stay til GT4 comes in plain reality.

Long live this thread!!!


:dunce:
 
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
Long live this thread!!!

Though the Thread itself has asked to die... Euthanasia IS acceptable. Although I agree with the Thread when he/she/it says:

Originally posted by Thread
I suspect the moderators are keeping me open, specifically for numpties to come in and comment on the "list", rather than posting it ALL again and cloning me repeatedly.
 
Hey, I'm not cloning.

I'm bringing back the dead.

:dunce:
 
I rather think that was the point Thread made.

"They" think (I think...) that the moderators only allow the thread to remain active, because it's better that one thread attracts all the "Official Car List" chumps than have them ALL turning up and posting it because they think it's new.
 
My question is, what IF this list is true, maybe all those people who dispise this tread will be silenced.
 
But it isn't, it was created by a user here, there aer cars already confirmed in GT4 that arn't on that list and there are cars on that list that would never be in GT4, like the Intrepid police edition. The list isn't real, so theres no chance of anyone who says it isn't real being silenced on the issue.
 
:crazy:
Call me crazy, but while GT4 isn't out yet this list still stands. And if everybody keeps dissing it, why not close this thread? I see some moderators come and go here and they have the ability to close any of the threads here in GTP any time as they please.

At least this is not a stupid thread like that "Petition Against GT4 Thread" in which makes no sense at all.


:dunce:
 
Originally posted by Famine
I rather think that was the point Thread made.

"They" think (I think...) that the moderators only allow the thread to remain active, because it's better that one thread attracts all the "Official Car List" chumps than have them ALL turning up and posting it because they think it's new.

That's why. Well in my opinion. Well, actually in Thread's opinion, but I agree.
 
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
:crazy:
Call me crazy


You're crazy.
 
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
How's that!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:



:dunce:
 
You don't like me? Fine then, your just like 80% here in GT4 forums who hates me, I don't care.

I also don't care if your new here, but you better take a closer look on other people out there who are the real punks here in GTP, and I'm not one of them.

Just giving you a head start here.


:dunce:
 
*hands the vanishing boy a tissue*

lol, punk!!! tee hee hee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back