Gran Turismo 4 Media

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 393 comments
Most of em from the 70's!!

What I don't understand though... is what the hell is the point in having a V5 engine!!

C.

yeti
Most of em from the 70's!!

What I don't understand though... is what the hell is the point in having a V5 engine!!

C.

Hmmm, yes I suppose. But there is some point in that, though I think, with fuel efficiency or something. There must be a reason for it, but what I'm not sure...

What Codec do I need for the Hong Kong NSX video? The one that is 137 MB. Windows Media Player rarely ever downloads codecs successfully, and I never can find out what codec is needed... so what codec do I need for this one?

Some early Ford Capris ala my Avatar came in a V4 configuration, not exactly sure which models, but when i was sourcing parts for my rebuild I came across a few in the Breaker yards.

clouddancer79
What Codec do I need for the Hong Kong NSX video? The one that is 137 MB. Windows Media Player rarely ever downloads codecs successfully, and I never can find out what codec is needed... so what codec do I need for this one?
You need an MPEG 2 codec for that video.

Are there any recommendations for new codecs regarding choppy video playback? The problem generally only occurs with high bitrate clips but there is often the issue that 600k files play fine whereas 550 ones don't. ANy ideas?

^ from what we've seen it looks like the old courses being included have gotten an 'upgrade' ... did you check the SSR5 vid? the entire scenery has been redone pretty much and the tarmac also looks updated.

phantasm
^ from what we've seen it looks like the old courses being included have gotten an 'upgrade' ... did you check the SSR5 vid? the entire scenery has been redone pretty much and the tarmac also looks updated.

I cant find that SSR5 vid. Where can i find it :confused:

are u talking about ss5 or ssr5?? because i have the ss5_wet video, and it looks awesome, amazing, the remodeled it pretty dam good

I will be adding all of these videos to GTP tomorrow, so hopefully that will take care of the download problems some of you might be having. Also, I have "real" copies of the streaming files so you can save them to your computer. :)

Hey, phantasm, I was under the impression that in GT2 you could never get 100% because of the fact that Drag racing was removed. SO how you could get 100% is beyond me.

Back