Gran Turismo 4 Media

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 393 comments
OK, so I'm kind of slow (OK very slow)... Will these videos -Skunkworx's ones- reappear at some point? I'm really hyped for this game...and... errr... I NEED MY FIX NOW!!!! (please!)

Nice work with the site by the way, definitely the best GT site I've seen as this actually does have different stuff on it from the other sites!

^ live, the pitstop part, or the whole vid? The driver looked very much like the one shown in the E3 trailer driving the Cobra.

Originally posted by phantasm
^ live, the pitstop part, or the whole vid? The driver looked very much like the one shown in the E3 trailer driving the Cobra.
Just the pitstop part, I had that clip on DVD from PSM magazine mid-late last year.

^ thanks. would be cool if the in game was something like that, it look pretty sweet. Wouldn't be surprised either, with the clip of the race official waiving the checkered flag in that vid, looks like PD is offering a few more "human" elements as they referred to having done.

was checking some vids of Forza from e3 and have to say right now, the GT driver kicks a$$ in comparison. Although i guess forza's in an early build... but PD looks like the money on this one.

I recently stumbled across this site, and I am completely stunned by the videos I have already seen. In one single short clip, you guys have satisfied my one and only worry: Sound.

I know they did extensive recording of engine sounds, but they've claimed that before. Of the videos I'd seen up to this point, all the tire noise was the same lame stuff as the past. That is until now. I FINALLY heard tire squeal depicted as it truely is, and I can now happily await the arrival of the game with a peaceful mind. Thanks for such a kick ass site!

Kikizo is a great site, being free and all, but they still gotta pay bills. All they ask is to click on an ad once in a while or post in their forums. Not much considering you get a lot of cool free stuff. Still, I love this site without obnoxious banners and pop-ups. Kudos to Jordan.

Theyre only for the Toyota MTR car, it has 4 electric engines.

The gravity meter in the Toyota MTR is similar to the one I've seen in a Nissan Skyline.

Seeing as it has an up/down axis, you should see accelleration and braking forces.

These are not the meters in GTP.

Are these screens from the Toyota Demo disk?

I'm sure that it had thoes dials in GT4:P, it was the only car with them if I rmeber right. But the MTR demo had thoes dials too.

Originally posted by remmahegdels
thanks, but we know this already....but hey welcome on gtplanet

Okey, I didn't find it.
Thanks, but I'm not actually new here. I've followed this board for a long time ,since the old granturismoforum and I've been reading and reading and thought I would register, at last:)
Thanks to all guys on this forum, it's the best there is!

Zindre

Back