Gran Turismo 4 Media

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 393 comments
wow gt4 with all those meters, and how much gas is left...wow i dunno if people are like me...but i just cant wait for GT4 i love it soo much !!!!!!

Hey,

I don't want to be a biatch but are the Skunkwerx video's coming back? I didn't see them but i really want to see them.

edit - fixed ;)

Theres the MTRC version, the Prius version, the Lupo version and I can' recall any of the others.

Theres the MTRC version, the Prius version, the Lupo version and I can't recall any of the others.

Double post eh? But more importantly, I would like one of these demos despite having prologue, as prologue doesn't have all these things like tyre gauges, engine status and all that.

But one big thing, IS THERE GOING TO BE FUEL LIMITS ON GT4? I;ve seen the lights on the dashboard, so It looks hopeful!!

^ Fuel limits in GT would be hot... give you another factor to consider when selecting cars for races... all of a sudden that juiced S2000 v4 looks mighty fine compared to the guzzling v8 of a mustang

I thought things like Lancers and Imprezzas all had V4 engines, not inline 4, I have no real proof of that of course, just an assumption, so to hear they're all straight 4 is sorta surprising.

Eagle
I thought things like Lancers and Imprezzas all had V4 engines, not inline 4, I have no real proof of that of course, just an assumption, so to hear they're all straight 4 is sorta surprising.
Well Eagle,If you think that then your not very informed on cars in general....are you.OOOh dear. :ill: :indiff:

The Subaru's were one of the only cars that you could enter into the "Boxer Challenge" in GT3... that and the Porsche's.

C.

Eagle

You assumed wrong. To only have two cylinders per row in a car proved very impractical in the 1960s and 1970s.

M-Technik III
There is no such thing as a V4. The Honda S200 has an inline 4 VTEC motor.
The V4 was used a lot by Lancia in the early-mid 1900's.

Back