Gran Turismo 4: Touge 300 and 400 class (with video walkthrough!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter vtec_guy
  • 203 comments
  • 8,747 views
this seems neet I'll try it with... my...?
 
This thread will rock I will jump in my FC tommorow :)
 
Thanks guys, but please can you pm me your times, its just easier that way coz then i get them al at once. I might have a seperate leaderboard for a 300class in which the slower ho hatches could race in. In fact i'll do it now and put any car under 300bhp in it.
 
I'll just go upstairs now and give it a first try. Later.
 
Go Poopra power!
poopra8ba.jpg

pm sent
 
cool, itll take about 5 mins to get it up coz ive made a 300 class leaderboard too.
 
300 class! YAY! I'll see what I can do there :D
 
Im gonna take out my NSX again later to make some minor changes, my time up there was my first run so i can easily beat it.

*leaderboards updated*
 
I sent ypu a PM vtec_guy ;)
I'll stop there untill somebody beats my time :D
 
Anybody? :sly:
Oh, are you going to update the leaderboard later? :)

Edit : I didnt see the update :dunce: (Refresh button)
 
Dude, has anyone seen this **** going on in london?!?!?
 
3 underground stations evacuated, reports of nail bombing, shootings and smoke, a bus has had a reported incident
 
vtec_guy
3 underground stations evacuated, reports of nail bombing, shootings and smoke, a bus has had a reported incident
I've just read the article from sky news. Stupid people :rolleyes:

I dont feel safe anymore or anywhere :scared:
 
you're lucky you're in a different country. I dont live very near london but still..
 
Yes.
About the Touge 300 and 400 : I want some challange :crazy: :D
 
lol ill go and hop into my NSX or MR-S soon to knock you off the 300 or maybe the 400 ;-)
Most people come on late in the evening so be sure to be knocked off the top spot then.

*jumps into cockpit and turns on ps2*
*selects NSX*

I was thinking of doing a reverse uphill version of the course after a week or two, like the uphill on mount akina.
 
vtec_guy
lol ill go and hop into my NSX or MR-S soon to knock you off the 300 or maybe the 400 ;-)
Most people come on late in the evening so be sure to be knocked off the top spot then.

*jumps into cockpit and turns on ps2*
*selects NSX*

I was thinking of doing a reverse uphill version of the course after a week or two, like the uphill on mount akina.
Good, I'd like have some challange and improve my times 👍 :sly:
This track is awesome, I could improve my time if I change my suspension settings and the gear box :) First, I'll wait untill somebody beats my time.

;)
 
I'll be getting in on this soon. I replicated a lot of the actual cars from Hot Version's Togue Showdown. I'll try and use them for my times.

If anyone wants a list of the different cars(complete with car color, wheels and wings), let me know.
 
Awesome, what cars are there? Cant wait to get your time, we need to wipe that grin off Cosmics face hehe.

I'm really enjoying this myself as well, because its not specific to any particular group of cars you can enter pretty much anything.
 
vtec_guy
Awesome, what cars are there? Cant wait to get your time, we need to wipe that grin off Cosmics face hehe.
You wish :lol:
 
i wish and will suceed, il be running my guts out in this :p
 
Holy ****! I was doing a clean and my best lap so far and I was in lead with 0.7xxx seconds and that ****ing little bump in the last corner lost me over .06xx seconds :mad: :grumpy:
BTW...I'm into 1,11,xxx ;)
 
lol im really annoying that Volvo bot thing. If anyone has msn add this thing: volvospace@hotmail.com
It's like a robot thing that talks to you. I asked him why he has no sexual organs and he told me to apologise....naturally i didnt.
 
I've just add ''him'', he is really annyoing :lol:
 
i told him to tell me the alphabet and he started singing. *leadeboard update*
 
Back