Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Remote Race FAQ

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 484 comments
is there a way to turn on tire wear and fuel consumption in a remote race? thanks for the faq, and your profile pic scares me lol

I believe it's not possible. If this mode is on GT6 I'm hoping PD will put some more options to it, like selecting more tracks and what car class for each track.

I'm having a problem trying to do the remote races with my pc.

I do everything that needs to be done, put the PS3 on server mode...
then I open the GT5 site, log in to "my home" select remote race (the green icon apears and it says that I'm ready to start the remote race) I click the button, the new window open, I can see my drivers, I can see the last results, but that's it... there's no race to be selected.

Does anyone ever see this happening? I tried log out and in several times, and still nothing

AFYI for GraphiteGB's chart on the races. For the Cape Ring race the Lotus Europa is the fastest car. That means whomever's driver gets the 71 Europa will win the race.

All GT5 Servers will be disabled in May 2014.
The GT5 web site was taken down in November 2013.
So all GT5 web site hosting is gone...

Remote racing is only possible in GT5 game.

!!!HEADS UP!!! Please forgive if this has already been addressed.

If anyone's interested in continuing Bspec play after GT5's cutoff from the internet , please remember to remove your drivers before May 31st (?)

I've been offline for a while now and am unable my Bspec drivers because they are frozen in limbo. I didn't think to remove them from the online roster before cancelling my internet subscription. I want to try logging in at a friend's house and saving it on a thumb drive but just haven't had time to do so yet. If anyone has a solution please let me know.

A proper GTPlanet alert to this potential issue would be greatly appreciated by all, I'm sure.

Thanks ;)

Back