Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Hahah does anyone else agree this is the worst gt intro out of all of them?. The music and scenes are terrible!

I'll wait to see how the japanse one turns out. Hopefully they'll just use moon over castle again lol.

BUt watching that was painfull instead of inspiring.

The first half of the intro was very bad but then it got back to the normal GT intro. The music is still the usual rubbish they have on GT though.

WHat happened? I thought you woud have the option to sync all tracks with the real life counterpart weather conditions and time of day :(

It woudlnt be that hard to implement since they already have rain/snow and wind in gt5, and since theres tons of simple services automatically report weather in any location in the world it shoudlnt be hard to match these to the game tracks conditions automatically.

That is true, but only a select amount of tracks were chosen to have both rain and shine, maybe we'll get more in the future..

The first half of the intro was very bad but then it got back to the normal GT intro. The music is still the usual rubbish they have on GT though.

I think previous Gran Turismo's have had excellent opening movie songs... I'm not too sure about this one though, MCR just isn't really driving music, for me anyway.

How weird... look what car/color combination I parked next to today. Looks like the one in the leaked video lol.

s2kvibe.jpg

in the intro yes there are 16 cars on track, but why then are 8 cars on the track in the 2 posted gameplayvideos :ouch:

thats dissapointing

When you get into higher spec cars it goes up to 16. Play GT5P it is the same thing.

No way. Every other GT game has had amazing awe inspiring intros. Go watch them again on youtube.
This one just seemed like terrible nonsense, a mash of up of random clips with a stupid emo guy blabbing in the background.

Even the non Japanese intros of the old games were good. Remember gran turismo 2 I'm loosing my favourite game intro? ANd gt4 jp intro was just epic

No way. Every other GT game has had amazinng awe inspiring intros. Go wacth them again on youtube. This one just seemed like terrible nonsense mash of up of random clipsa stupid emo guy blabbing in the background.

Even the non Japanese intros of the old games were good. Remeber gran turismo 2 I'm loosing my favourite game?

The premise was cool it just wasn't what it could have been. If you lose your favorite game over the intro movie you have bigger issues my friend.

Im really happy now. Because SONY is getting messed up at this moment ROFL!!! Rybak you the man! By doing this you're taking my revenge of SONY. i love you man you made my hole year by posting these amazing videos.

I think previous Gran Turismo's have had excellent opening movie songs... I'm not too sure about this one though, MCR just isn't really driving music, for me anyway.

No way. Every other GT game has had amazing awe inspiring intros. Go watch them again on youtube.
This one just seemed like terrible nonsense, a mash of up of random clips with a stupid emo guy blabbing in the background.

Even the non Japanese intros of the old games were good. Remember gran turismo 2 I'm loosing my favourite game intro? ANd gt4 jp intro was just epic

I never liked the music in the intro movies and the music in the game was always terrible in my opinion.

Totally agree! When it was announced MCR were doing the intro i was sceptical but i said give it a chance. Now ive seen it I can honestly say it doesnt really work. The movie isnt synced to the music especially well and it does pale compared to GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4. Bring back Feeder thats what i say. How good would Pushing the senses be?

Im really happy now. Because SONY is getting messed up at this moment ROFL!!! Rybak you the man! By doing this you're taking my revenge of SONY. i love you man you made my hole year by posting these amazing videos.

I totally agree with you. He is Robin Hood! Taking from Sony and giving to the needy!

Apollo33
Anyone know why they only have rain on certain tracks? I don't see why that would require anything special for each track.
I'm guessing it's like a Premium/Standard kind of thing?
Apollo33
What does that mean?
We are wondering why each track didn't come with the function to have weather effects other than sunshine.
I know what I'm wondering—I asked the question. But I didn't see the point of your analogy. My question is why only certain tracks would have rain, as in what work would they need to do to each track to allow it to have rain? Because I can't think of anything. The track is there; the rain comes down; the physics is the same.

Whereas having night (or day to night) would require that there be lights around the track (I assume that's the reason) and for a transition they might need shadow maps for different angles of the sun or something like that.

Totally agree! When it was announced MCR were doing the intro i was sceptical but i said give it a chance. Now ive seen it I can honestly say it doesnt really work. The movie isnt synced to the music especially well and it does pale compared to GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4. Bring back Feeder thats what i say. How good would Pushing the senses be?

Pushing the Senses oh my god what a tune!! Did you see that Vauxhall ad a couple of months back with it on. Absolutely epic. 👍

Back