[Gran Turismo 5 @ Gamescom 2010 August 18-22] Request & Meet-up thread

• Thread starter alba
  • 1,762 comments
My very own GT BG. Not as good as Albas one but hey its decent.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51218175@N07/4729550542/sizes/l/in/photostream/
4729550542_0180b26f55.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51218175@N07/4728905015/sizes/l/in/photostream/
4728905015_e1d9cb6c56.jpg

3.http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1440/4729550302_e1aaafd852.jpg

4729550302_e1aaafd852.jpg

Since this is a request thread, it would great to see some McLaren F1 chase and roof cam footage since we haven't seen any of it so far (just regular replay views so far). Maybe chase cams from some other cars too. Oh, and try to activate more reverse lights on different cars to see if they all work for real.

I better be able to race 12A Rotary vs. V8 Supercar at Bathurst @ Gamescom, otherwise i'm never ever going to buy this game! /trollface.jpg

Yay, I just need some of the good old action. Being American, watching old NASCAR footage doesn't quite cut the cake.

I want to know so badly about the standard and premium cars which I hove PD explain about at Gamescom. Also weather would make for a great addition. I think the major blowout will be at TGS this year.

I'm certainly going to try to be there; I've got a car and a friend and we're going to drive to Cologne from the Netherlands, which really isn't that far. I cannot wait to do this!

Still not sure which day I'm going to attend, it depends on when everybody else is going, otherwise we can never meet :) which would be fun!

Ok, I have a deal for everyone.

If all of the GT5P weather locations are confirmed at Gamescom... (seen below)

1. Magny -Cours
2. Brands Hatch
3. Monte Carlo
4. Silverstone
5. Infineon
6. Shanghai
7. Estoril
8. Hockenheimring
9. Imola
10. Monza
11. Laguna Seca
12. Motegi
13. Spa
14. Zolder
15. Jerez

There can be no complaining about anything in this thread, for at least 1 day. :dopey:

Ok, I have a deal for everyone.

If all of the GT5P weather locations are confirmed at Gamescom... (seen below)

1. Magny -Cours
2. Brands Hatch
3. Monte Carlo
4. Silverstone
5. Infineon
6. Shanghai
7. Estoril
8. Hockenheimring
9. Imola
10. Monza
11. Laguna Seca
12. Motegi
13. Spa
14. Zolder
15. Jerez

There can be no complaining about anything in this thread, for at least 1 day. :dopey:

Imagine that, with 24h day/night cycle and real-to-life time of the day and weather...
that could be... perfection!!!!!

I'm going to go at Gamescom again like last year and this time around, I'll not just have my camera but I'll have my dad's HD camera as well as a tripod and a friend with me to help record all the footage I'll be able to get there.
This time please don't forget to take pictures of the booth girls :lol:

*BUMP*

I did take pictures of the booth girls last year but yeah I just spent too much time at the sony booth to get all of them on cam :P

Making some camera test shots right now to make sure I get the best quality when I get there :D

Jep, I'm kinda excited seeing as this is my first game show plus GT5 is there. cannot wait to drive to it, which is half the fun to be honest :)

I am going to walk around the entire show but will obviously spend most of my time at the GT5 booth, playing the demo's that are available trying to get some answers for our friends here. Just imagine if they had rain of the Ring in playable form...

But why waste time on other booth when you can just play GT5 the entire time? :P
By the way, when are you going? You know already? So I can just add you to the OP too ;)

I might go on either Friday or Saturday, but it will be an ad-hoc decision whether I go at all. Much depends on whether a new demo (compared to the E3) is playable. :)

Now that E3 has come and gone and revealed only bits and pieces.

Personally regards GT5 Id expect this show to mainly be about the announcement of the EU/UK release dates and the "Special Edition Content". Even if we get some new demos and details (which alone would be great) its likely they will still hold most stuff back to TGS prior to release.

Back