Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Intro revealed

• Thread starter ddldave
  • 35 comments
Need name of song NAO. Seriously its going to be stuck in my head all day now. Also the photo mode section will struck me. I cried DAMMIT. I cried. Now i need to actually buy a PS3. God Im a cheap bastard.

DAMMIT! Why did the Chinese version get delayed.

London looks mighty impressive and fun to drive, seems a bit technical and bumpy - I like it! And I like the music in the intro, it's awesome.

To prove how hardcore GT5P is, the drivers keep their racesuits and helmets on, even when driving in the little town and along the tree shrouded lane. Hell yeah, that's hardcore. ;)

>.<

im loving this video! cant stop watching.

I hope this comes to the US by march, I dont know if I can hold up till then. might import it.

Well after reading the comment on youtube, I think this maybe is the song that we all are looking for:
Daiki Kasho - Say Goodbye

Edit: After doing a little search, its been confirmed at some other forums, so yeah, this is the song alright. But I don't think we will get this song anytime soon. This is the first time they played this song in this video

I thought it was Daiki Kasho. Whoever they are can write some kicking tunes. I wanted this video ever since it got leaked in a horrible videocam version. I can't get that song out of my head either. It doesn't help that I can't seem to stop watching that vid.

If you think it sucks, I'd like to know what doesn't.

...On second thought, no I wouldn't. :P

THIS is how to intro a racing game. As I said before, SCEA take note.

I've had a go at created my own intro using the clips provided, I don't know whether to host it on Youtube and show you, or not bother as I'm pretty sure it violates copy right laws of Polyphony Digital and the artist of whom I have used. Any advice whether to do it or not?

Latest Posts

Back