Gran Turismo 5 Trailer/Commercial/Intro/Closing Competition - Open Until August 1st

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 336 comments
  • 33,574 views
Okay, here is my fifth entry! :)
I am sorry that I haven't been working on these for awhile. I have been busy with other stuff. :)

 
Last edited:
nice , with rise against music :D
 
well i'm just using the trial aswell. I havent purchased it.

Anyway, here is a video of what can be done :

[youtubehd]pu1k8yhf5eg[/youtubehd]
blue hids ftw
 
Incredible work by Pino & Riko. That is all I have to say. :bowdown::bowdown:
 
Very well done Riku. I really like the music. Also, was that camera shake done in WMM? That was a really nice effect.

Sorry about the name mix up I was just copying the guy above me. My b's :(.
 
Last edited:
Very well done Riko. I really like the music. Also, was that camera shake done in WMM? That was a really nice effect.

It's Riku! :grumpy:

Haha, anyway, the effect was done using wiggle in After Effects. :)
 
Final Entry!!!!!!!!!!

simple but aggressive :D

[YOUTUBEHD]M_SZda4Z3Yk&hl[/YOUTUBEHD]


Nice job, love the use of Mirage from GT3 👍
 
I fixed a couple of minor flaws with my trailer but I still have some timing issue to work on and I think some video clips should be swapped but we shall see. Anyways enjoy!

[YOUTUBEHD]SeV69LQ_8Vs[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
omg.... i think PD should hire you, right now in this very moment 👍👍👍
 
Well I could use the money. Its so hard to find a job right now. Thanks for the compliments.
 
GREAT trailer, paskowitz! 👍
 
paskowitz, that was INCREDIBLE.
 
A lot of people are thinking a 12/01/09 release, and for me it would be an amazing release, it would be my birthday :)

BTW paskowitz, awesome trailer! How long did it take you??
 
GREAT trailer, paskowitz! 👍
paskowitz, that was INCREDIBLE.

Thanks. Much appreciated. Also I guess this is a good sign because this is only the 3rd time I have used Windows Movie Maker to make an AMV/trailer/compilation video.

BTW paskowitz, awesome trailer! How long did it take you??

Actually, only a couple hours (5-6) over 3 weekends. It was not that bad. Finding all the clips was kind of annoying. As was finding a good video converter. The actual construction only took about 2 hours. It was a nice time killer. 👍
 
Paskowitz awsome trailer loved every second off it
 
Paskowitz, Sick trailer man! Loved it!
 
Hey guys...I was wondering ..whats the best free way of converting videos to view on the ps3 in HD? I did my trailer in after affects and its in .mov file 1280 by 720 . I wanna see it in the ps3 ..:)
 
well im not sure on ^^ but, that last trailer was amazing. much better than mine. by the way i was kind of surprised to see this topic back on the first page.
 
I fixed a couple of minor flaws with my trailer but I still have some timing issue to work on and I think some video clips should be swapped but we shall see. Anyways enjoy!

[YOUTUBEHD]SeV69LQ_8Vs[/YOUTUBEHD]

Oh man, your video is absolutly AWESOME! I love it, love it, love it. The best so far, great work.

Salu2
 
Back