Gran Turismo 6 Career Races List

It's a pity, but we still have the seasonal events

Do we know if it is in a later event? For example in GT3 there were multiple 4WD, FR, Evo challenges etc. in different tiers. So, in later levels there may be another Night Masters event? If someone knows the full list don't flame me. I know there is a low possibility of this happening but anyway.

Do we know if it is in a later event? For example in GT3 there were multiple 4WD, FR, Evo challenges etc. in different tiers. So, in later levels there may be another Night Masters event? If someone knows the full list don't flame me. I know there is a low possibility of this happening but anyway.

The OP has only unlocked up to iB, there's still two more tiers of races with a lot of possibilities of SSR5 appearing.

Nice to see this. I haven't decided when I'm buying GT6 yet (I will eventually, but probably not for the full launch price), and being able to judge the career mode is very helpful in making that decision.

If you want to make this incredibly useful for those playing the game already, it would be great to add one line about the opponents, like in the GT5 seasonals. Something like "Opponents have 460-480 pp and use Comfort Soft tires".

I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to figure that out and write it down though. But if someone did, it would be really useful. ;)

+1
Any chance this could be published in a spreadsheet to calculate best ROI

You don't win any prize cars for winning all the races of an event series (championships included). You only get a prize car if you complete and win all the races in the class (get gold in all novice events). You also get a car for getting 5 golds in the missions or all 5 golds in the license tests.

I have to say I'm disappointed, I passed the first ending and got to the Super events and still only have 11 cars.

I am at Ib... still using a fully tuned AE86 with comfort soft tires (no nos) and still able to win... proud to say i only used the fit for one race... sold it to buy the ae86.. and only used it (when it was an option ofc). fun to drive and a bit of a challenge, as gt6 is too easy at the recommended car specs for the races

The patch gave us more races? On national b there is a freshman cup, i think i didnt see that one yesterday? I also got a prize car for the first 3 goodwood races.

@mz-787B
So youre at the super event wright, are the races still rolling starts and 5/4/3/2 laps and the lead car got +10 sec on you

Yes so far they have all been rolling start. I've only done the 20 minute apicot race in super which was a total of 16 laps. It's a shame there no quali just to have that for the sake of tweaking the car settings would be useful. Also to go slightly of topic for everyone that had played it so far, why can you not reset the car handling settings to default?? Maybe I am blind but I can't see it.

I guess we cant use our 15th Ann cars as there are no year for each 15th Ann car. I couldnt use my chromeline cars for certain events because of this in GT5.

I'm gonna be a little ticked if I can't use my 15th Anniversary cars in the career mode races....I hated the way that PD limited the use of the two Ferrari Formula 1 cars in GT5 and if the annie cars are limited then why bother to pre-order the game at all.....other than to have a bunch of blue garage queens cluttering up the garage!

Nice to see this. I haven't decided when I'm buying GT6 yet (I will eventually, but probably not for the full launch price), and being able to judge the career mode is very helpful in making that decision.

If you want to make this incredibly useful for those playing the game already, it would be great to add one line about the opponents, like in the GT5 seasonals. Something like "Opponents have 460-480 pp and use Comfort Soft tires".

I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to figure that out and write it down though. But if someone did, it would be really useful. ;)

Here in OZ I bought my 2 GT6's from Dick Smith electrical, which came with controllers, for $129 each. Alone, the game is selling around the $80 to $89 region.

Ha ha, my kids have totally abandoned their Batman/Spiderman/Transformer games for GT6.

I've unlocked One more tier, unfortunately I'm at work now, so I can't list the race. But I will tell you that the Real World Circuit Tour has 16 cars on track! Just so you know!

I've been using the Fit RS to progress all the way through Ib. Even without turbo installed that thing can outrun Skylines in a straight :eek:

Back