Gran Turismo 6 Career Races List

Can anybody recommend a car for National A Grongert series?

Not tried it yet but struggling to think of a suitable car! (I have the AE)

Can someone tell me their settings for the 125 Shifter Kart Championship?

I can do Brands Hatch every time, but I can only get Silver on Willow and have no chance at all on GT Arena.

Some help would be much appreciated, it's doing me 🤬 head in now.

I can do Brands Hatch every time, but I can only get Silver on Willow and have no chance at all on GT Arena.

I'm in the same boat, sort of. My first attempt at the championship I finished 4th despite winning the 1st race, then I golded the other 2 individually but struggled. Have now changed my controller sensitivity down to 4 and that seems to help a lot, not as much oversteer now.

I'm in the same boat, sort of. My first attempt at the championship I finished 4th despite winning the 1st race, then I golded the other 2 individually but struggled. Have now changed my controller sensitivity down to 4 and that seems to help a lot, not as much oversteer now.
I have the same issue with sunday jr karts on autumn ring mini... the leader is always 3 seconds ahead of me while I golded the two other races almost blindfolded and one hand behind my back..

Gotta love kart space II

Well, just started the stupid championship again and won first race. Then I suspended it, quit game, backed up my save to PS+ and if I fail again I will just reload the backup and try again without having to do BH again.

I golded all of them in my second attempt. I only changed the max speed for each individual race and left everything else unchanged.

Race 1: 124 MPH (although I was able to do it with 118 MPH)

Race 2: 130 MPH

Race 3: 93 MPH

What settings are people using for the other kart races after the first one?

I was just using default settings, managed to complete the shifter championship, if you are using a pad try putting controller sensivity down to 4 or 5.

S License has these races:

Willow Springs 20-mile challenge (8 laps)
Max: 650pp | Sports Soft | Normal Car Only

Apricot Hill 20-minute challenge
Max: 650pp | Tyre open | Car open

Suzuka Circuit 10-lap challenge

Brands Hatch 15-lap challenge

Nurburgring 24-minute challenge

Spa-Francorchamps 24-minute challenge
Max: 750pp | Tyre open | Car open

Ascari Race Resort 10-lap challenge
Max: 650pp | Sports Soft | Normal Car Only

Silverstone 10-lap challenge

24 minutes of Le Mans
Max: 750pp | Tyre open | Car open

All worth 3 stars each.

Enjoy.
Oni
To say that I'm dissapointed is an understatement.....I was really hoping to bank some serious cash from enduro's....

Thanks for posting this Onii..... see you in an online race room soon :P

I golded all of them in my second attempt. I only changed the max speed for each individual race and left everything else unchanged.

Race 1: 124 MPH (although I was able to do it with 118 MPH)

Race 2: 130 MPH

Race 3: 93 MPH

Thanks guys for the answers. I managed to get gold in the championship after quite a few more attempts. I used 5 controller steering sensitivity, was on 3 before, and even though I use a wheel it actually made a difference.

I golded Brands first, as usual, 118mph was sufficient, though I did it with 124 as well earlier. Then in Willow, I managed it with 124, 130 felt too long, and a lot of that was learning the course, and NOT TOUCHING THE KERBS OR GOING NEAR THE DIRT. First rule really on that course for these karts is to not go near the dirt or the kerbs, you'll get air on the kerbs and you cannot turn at all on the dirt, one wheel on it and you're off, when you get reset you're at the back, so lesson learned the hard way on that one.

For GT Arena, when I got Gold on both the first two, I managed second, with manual gearing - I didn't think before that it would make a difference, but I used automatic before and it didn't put me in the right gear for certain corners, so I felt more secure doing that myself. I found that again DO NOT TOUCH THE KERBS, do not go near them unless hug them by all means, but avoid the sharp right angled one at all costs, that'll just upset the kart. For GT Arena I found the best way was to brake early and get in the correct gear for smooth corners. Such a simple thing, really, but it allowed a better exit for the next corner. I'll need to go back and get that last star on that one, but I certainly feel much better knowing that I have the championship done.

Thanks again for the help.

To say that I'm dissapointed is an understatement.....I was really hoping to bank some serious cash from enduro's....

Thanks for posting this Onii..... see you in an online race room soon :P

Your welcome Jontank5. Feel free to add me to your friends list anytime you want to join in for some online racing.

No adjustments of gear box / top speed?

Nope, I did try adjusting the gears but found the default setup to be good enough.

Now I just need some help with the Rain Masters.

Which car and more importantly which tires did you guys use?

For me I used:

Corvette C7 Anniversary for Spa
Pagani Huayra Anniversary for Le Sarthe
Dodge Viper GTS Anniversary for Nurburgring

Racing Softs, I found they had better grip than inter or full wet tires. No tuning of any of the cars, default setup's all round.

UGH, game is filled with small events with 2-3 laps...with chase the rabbit AI. Pd cannot even devise good events/championships with any variety.

And the Formula GT champ?

10 laps race?

Spa
Silverstone
Indy
Monaco
Monza
Nurb GP

I think we can have a good combination in GT6.

Thanks for reply. You mean only for Italia and only for Aventador? Are no events in GT6 exclusive for all Ferrari cars, like it was in GT5?

You asked for One Make - that's what I listed. There's also a Mission where you use a Dino to beat an Italia, in iA again I think.

That makes absolute no sense.

You really think so? It makes perfect sense to me. You're complaining about the prices of the cars in the game.
Let me simplify so you'll understand what I was trying to say. If you don't like parts of the game, you can still sell it. It's really easy as pie, come to think of it :)

Hello guys!
First of all, i would like to thank for the helpfull feedback i could find here!
I saw people asking for advices in the kart races and, i dont know if it will help, but i have done them without changing anything. Basically i avoid the edge of the circuit or the kart will spin out, and i dont brake, just dont give gas on the corners.

I have a question, would be really nice to know how you guys did it! Wich car to use in the event Historic Racing Car Cup from International B?

Thanks In Advance!!

wamb

Hello guys!
First of all, i would like to thank for the helpfull feedback i could find here!
I saw people asking for advices in the kart races and, i dont know if it will help, but i have done them without changing anything. Basically i avoid the edge of the circuit or the kart will spin out, and i dont brake, just dont give gas on the corners.

I have a question, would be really nice to know how you guys did it! Wich car to use in the event Historic Racing Car Cup from International B?

Thanks In Advance!!

wamb

That's the only race I haven't done yet. I don't have the money to buy the car. Lucky for those who got the anniversary edition of the game. They have the car needed for this Historic Racing Car race.

That's the only race I haven't done yet. I don't have the money to buy the car. Lucky for those who got the anniversary edition of the game. They have the car needed for this Historic Racing Car race.

I have tried with Ferrari 576 and Challenger Race Car but when it comes to control/performance ratio they cannot match with the rest..

Back