Gran Turismo 6 Career Races List

S License has these races:

Willow Springs 20-mile challenge (8 laps)
Max: 650pp | Sports Soft | Normal Car Only

Apricot Hill 20-minute challenge
Max: 650pp | Tyre open | Car open

Suzuka Circuit 10-lap challenge

Brands Hatch 15-lap challenge

Nurburgring 24-minute challenge

Spa-Francorchamps 24-minute challenge
Max: 750pp | Tyre open | Car open

Ascari Race Resort 10-lap challenge

Silverstone 10-lap challenge

24 minutes of Le Mans

All worth 3 stars each.

Enjoy.
Oni

So if S class has only 27 stars to collect, all events together don't add up to 549 stars right? Or do they? Only did a quick count based on the OP + above post, but it looks like we don't have everything yet...

In version 1.00, there are 546 stars and 182 races. Patch 1.01 added more events so now there are 573 stars, so 27 more which is 9 more races.

Freshman Cup was added to National B with 3 races and Gornergrat League was added to National A with 3 races.

I don't know what the other 3 are.

Last edited:
Just a guess, but they might be holding holding them back until they release b-spec. That's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with.

could be indeed.

or there are already locked/hidden endurance races, but just the shorter ones are in already. I really don't need B-spec for a 1-2h race, and for all the other races ( novice - S ) even less :)

I don't have GT6 up in front of me at the moment Stormtrooper but i think its International A you get a GT300 Championship (5 races) and after you complete that it unlocks the GT500 championship also 5 races long. Could be wrong on the race amounts of memory but you get the idea. Nascar i didn't take notice off and GT3 there is unofficial ones (Touring ones) which use all past and present cars and make for some uneven racing when your trying to make it close.

Example. Silverstone 10-lap event is supposed to be all GT3 (touring) cars but you will occasionally get a BMW McLaren F1 Race car appear that does 8 laps on soft tyres and out laps the field by a good 8 seconds faster then anything. You need a car of atleast 620-630pp to even catch it by lap 7. Typical GT single player fashion of "fake" difficulty. Your forced to blow away the whole field because of 1 car that isn't on an even playing field.

i'll start sticking down what i win to help you out

goodwood festival of speed 2 all gold-----plymouth xnr ghia roadster '60
goodwood festival of speed 3 all gold-----chevrolet corvette stingray race car concept '59
goodwood festival of speed 4 all gold-----cizeta v16t '94

national a missions: all gold awards acquired-----bmw concept 1 series tii'07

international b missions races:all gold awards acquired--------lotus elise race car'96

international a licence test acquired---- land rover range rover evoque coupe dynamic '13
international a licence test all gold-----high performance g37

Last edited:
could be indeed.

or there are already locked/hidden endurance races, but just the shorter ones are in already. I really don't need B-spec for a 1-2h race, and for all the other races ( novice - S ) even less :)
If I correctly recall, in GT5 Endurance races were unlocked after the equivalent of the "Super" level races. So I'm not concerned about their abscence.

S License has these races:

Willow Springs 20-mile challenge (8 laps)

Apricot Hill 20-minute challenge

Suzuka Circuit 10-lap challenge

Brands Hatch 15-lap challenge

Nurburgring 24-minute challenge

Spa-Francorchamps 24-minute challenge

Ascari Race Resort 10-lap challenge

Silverstone 10-lap challenge

24 minutes of Le Mans

All worth 3 stars each.

Enjoy.
Oni
Do these races require pitstops?

Let's hope that once B-Spec is released, they bring out a bunch of longer (10-15 lap) races with tire wear and fuel use requiring pitstops - maybe 467 stars worth ? It sort of makes commercial sense to do this as DLC

Monthly DLC:

1. new cars
2. new track / variant
3. new events to complement above items

..... 1000 stars could be on offer by the end of the cycle.

Hey Guys sorry for that but i must say ist :

The Carrer Mode in GT6 is absolutley **** ! You just get **** Cars that you would never buy if you got unlimited Credits. Dont wanna Scirocco, Tesla, Landrover or whatever. Mc Laren F1....

Where are the good Prices like GT5 has ? Minolta, Super Race Cars, Oldtimer or what ever ?

I like the Corvette and the Plymouth but they are cheap Cars to buy by yourself. The Ferrari is the uglyest to get, with Stripes on the Motorhaube.

Im angry, 🤬 Polyphony !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Carrer Mode in GT6 is absolutley **** ! You just get **** Cars that you would never buy if you got unlimited Credits. Dont wanna Scirocco, Tesla, Landrover or whatever. Mc Laren F1....

Where are the good Prices like GT5 has ? Minolta, Super Race Cars, Oldtimer or what ever ?

I like the Corvette and the Plymouth but they are cheap Cars to buy by yourself. The Ferrari is the uglyest to get, with Stripes on the Motorhaube.

Don't like it?? Sell the game on ebay or your local flea market :)
Stop whining my friend and enjoy yourself :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I actually like most of the prize cars,especially the Goodwood ones, those alone can beat a high amount of events.

Its aweaome looking at the cars on the grid in between races. Too bad we dont have qualifying and standing starts. But its good racing.

I did The national B 5 minute races with the tesla signature S series 15th anniversary. Was fun and quiet, so try it out for people who wants to do races without engine sounds ( well yours actually)...

Im enjoying the GT3 Championship races. Too bad the AI are using the M3 GT2 as filler cars to max the grid. All they have to do is add more Base Model GT-R's and R8's. No car has fallen behind in my races.

The Tuned Car race at Apricot Hill brings back memories from GT4.

Back