Gran Turismo 6 coming to PS3

I'll just wait for it to drop this Holiday season, buy the SLS GT3, GT-R GT3 and prepare myself to be amazed. See you all online in 6 months. Peace!!

I made this video about an hour after the trailer came out, and I said it in the video. Some guys commented saying I was BS'ing, but good to know someone else thought the same.

Edit: go to around 1:13 for the possible C7 clip at Andalucia.

Good to know I'm not alone. The Ferrari appears to be the F430.

Anybody remember these?Sema winners suppose to be in GT6

ford-mustang-mach40--11_600x0w.jpg

gt-awards-sema-2011-30-640x480.jpg

capt.1f432c1c67254dc3883955a40c3d605d-60e28cdcc9a849d0bcee9bd34cb06b89-0.jpg

Cant wait to drive that 71 camaro.

Actually, logically incorrect. Firstly, for anyone who already has the DLC, they would feel like they are having to buy the same stuff twice if it shipped with the game. Secondly, for those who don't have the DLC, they will be getting an equivalent number of tracks, just not the same ones. Think about it, either its 7 tracks, 4 of which are the same as the GT5 dlc, or its 7 totally new tracks. Either way, you get your 7, and its just a bonus if you have/get the DLC.

Edit:
...Its not like just because it was in the last game, it should be in the next game, or can just be imported. The tracks will have either been remade or had alot of work done on them to bring them up to scratch for GT5. That all costs them money, and so I see it fair that we buy it.
Good reasoning there and well said. Personally I can't believe that anyone wouldn't want the option to have older tracks revamped and back in the game.

Beside this holding back thing there's a huge problem:
DLC tracks split the community.

It didn't work in the Forza Motorsport series. The result: FM4 had no DLC tracks at all.
This is one of those topics I discussed on the boards back in the Prologue days. I had said that PD needs to be forward thinking, and have any DLC tracks incorporate into the single player game. In Prologue, they did, but not GT5 itself. It does seem that PD are getting rather futurist with GT6 now, and incorporating a few features which are on the PS4, such as tesselation and shorter loading times, which I assume means starting play while assets finish loading rather than waiting for them all.

Likewise, I'm hoping that PD has figured out a way to incorporate future tracks into the single player GT Mode, not just Arcade, online racing and the hoped for Event Maker.

I know I would, and I'm really looking forward to it. Since that's there and improved, not sure why some others are making a big deal over a number of tracks. :sly:

Dude all i've seen you do since the announcement is wax lyrical about how amazing you think GT6 will be and then either questioning or straight up bashing people who have a criticism. The former is fine (If a little sickly), that's your opinion but the constant digs and berating of anyone who even dare make a negative comment is getting tiresome.

Dude all i've seen you do since the announcement is wax lyrical about how amazing you think GT6 will be and then either questioning or straight up bashing people who have a criticism. The former is fine (If a little sickly), that's your opinion but the constant digs and berating of anyone who even dare make a negative comment is getting tiresome.

Whoa Simon relax. I mean, the only reason why I'm praising GT6 like crazy is because well... I'm really excited, especially for the course maker we can create our own tracks in, that'll be super cool. :D Plus Kaz and PD fulfilled my dreams as well so yeah that's another reason. :lol:

I'm not sure if I have any criticism for GT6 yet, but I keep believing its going to be the great game ever (especially the fact that its physics were reworked). The constructive criticism is indeed welcomed, because it helps those who created something improve their work greatly. It's just the "purposely" whining I can't take, it's very annoying because Kaz and PD seemed to be working really hard on GT6, but than, the "purposely" whining just comes out for no reason whatsoever.

I know one thing though, and that thing is you're right. Ever since after the announcement, I've been acting very childish lately. :guilty: And I know how it ticks you off Mr. K. ;) lol Since things are kinda getting better, I'll stop. Really, I will, and I won't jump anyone unless the "purposely" whining begins again. haha.

After the Kaz interviews ,the 2 things that somehow no one asked him about were if the AI and damage improved?

So sound they are working on it but don't get your hopes up,you should though for a livery editor or atleast a way to add decals to the car which is great news.

Still no mention on if the 7 new tracks are GT5 +7 or GT5+GT5DLC+7.

A lot more footage than what we got in that announcement trailer.
Gran Turismo 6 720p concept footage at 60FPS

Yes, Eurogamer published the longer version days ago. Anyway now they publish the 60 fps video! And it's GLORIOUS .. IMO 👍
In certain scenes I definitely have the perception of looking at real race motion!
Thanks for posting it

Seems to my it's the same footage but in a different order.

Nice video anyway 👍

Not really... it's more than a minute longer

Last edited:
Whoa Simon relax. I mean, the only reason why I'm praising GT6 like crazy is because well... I'm really excited, especially for the course maker we can create our own tracks in, that'll be super cool. :D Plus Kaz and PD fulfilled my dreams as well so yeah that's another reason. :lol:

I'm not sure if I have any criticism for GT6 yet, but I keep believing its going to be the great game ever (especially the fact that its physics were reworked). The constructive criticism is indeed welcomed, because it helps those who created something improve their work greatly. It's just the "purposely" whining I can't take, it's very annoying because Kaz and PD seemed to be working really hard on GT6, but than, the "purposely" whining just comes out for no reason whatsoever.

I know one thing though, and that thing is you're right. Ever since after the announcement, I've been acting very childish lately. :guilty: And I know how it ticks you off Mr. K. ;) lol Since things are kinda getting better, I'll stop. Really, I will, and I won't jump anyone unless the "purposely" whining begins again. haha.

As long as you stay within the AUP, stick to your guns sir!

After the Kaz interviews ,the 2 things that somehow no one asked him about were if the AI and damage improved?

So sound they are working on it but don't get your hopes up,you should though for a livery editor or atleast a way to add decals to the car which is great news.

Still no mention on if the 7 new tracks are GT5 +7 or GT5+GT5DLC+7.

I would've asked him if we could paint racecars. The Diablo JGTC would look astonishing in yellow or orange.

Oh god, possibly the three questions I'm least interested in.

What do I care if the bottoms of cars is correctly modeled or not? :rolleyes:
And the last question... unnecessary high ten.

Its a long wait untill November / December, and I hope they keep the release date, however, we will have news almost every month till September / October.

Next month, June 11, we'll have news on E3, as they said.
In the following month, July, we'll have the GT6 Academy/Demo.
The following month, August 21, we'll have Gamescom with GT6 news as they also said.
A month after, September 19, we'll have Tokyo Game Show. Although they didn't mention that event, beeing a video game show in Japan, it's most likely we'll get some more news.

After that, its the long period without events / news, except the leaked videos that will start to appear.
Does anyone remember, how much time before GT5 release date, did the info/videos start beeing leaked? A month before? More, less?

Does anyone remember, how much time before GT5 release date, did the info/videos start beeing leaked? A month before? More, less?

Yeah, about a month or so.

there was those playable demo's in best buy, then about a week before the game came out some people started putting up videos from copies they had got their hands on.

WOW every day gt6 looks worse and worse, GT 5 a realistic sim, where you can punt, and crash into cars and walls on your way to win lol.

Any game that let's you set the damage to visual only you can crash your way to victory don't act like GT5 only does it

Back