Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments

I found this song in GT6, in the Arcade Mode Time Trial. What is it? The volume is a bit quiet in the beginning, but picks up after a few seconds.

I will try to finish the Lounge Music playlist today and then move onto the Jazz section.

9 songs added to the OP

Last edited:
I found this song in GT6, in the Arcade Mode Time Trial. What is it? The volume is a bit quiet in the beginning, but picks up after a few seconds.

Yes it's one of the unlisted menu musics. It's the song that plays in the pre-race menu. There are 4 others that are unlisted plus From The East To The West. It's one of the best music in the game IMO. I hope Shirrako get around to uploading it soon :D

Yes it's one of the unlisted menu musics. It's the song that plays in the pre-race menu. There are 4 others that are unlisted plus From The East To The West. It's one of the best music in the game IMO. I hope Shirrako get around to uploading it soon :D
I uploaded a couple pre race songs, is this the last one missing? Ill get to this song soon but a proprer list of the unlisted ost would speed things up a little.

It's in-between races, not pre-race. Go to any race/time trial in arcade or career, the first song will be Exercise or the ones you posted already (the different ones for each license). Quit the race and the in-between song should play. There are 5 of them, one is From The East To The West. The other 4 is piano and guitar based (the video above is one of them). Just re-enter and quit the race to get all the songs 👍 They always rotate in order so you won't miss any.

Aside from that Moon Over The Castle GT5P version needs updating. If it's not too much trouble and you can improve daiki kasho's quality as well that would be perfect. That's about it I think.

It's in-between races, not pre-race. Go to any race/time trial in arcade or career, the first song will be Exercise or the ones you posted already (the different ones for each license). Quit the race and the in-between song should play. There are 5 of them, one is From The East To The West. The other 4 is piano and guitar based (the video above is one of them). Just re-enter and quit the race to get all the songs 👍 They always rotate in order so you won't miss any.

Aside from that Moon Over The Castle GT5P version needs updating. If it's not too much trouble and you can improve daiki kasho's quality as well that would be perfect. That's about it I think.

Exactly, LeGeNd-1. I've always heard the song I'm looking for as the second song.

For some reason the first second of a song always get cut in your latest batch. This wasn't the case with your earlier batches. Any idea why?

For some reason the first second of a song always get cut in your latest batch. This wasn't the case with your earlier batches. Any idea why?
Perhaps some may be cut by half a second at the beginning max but it seems to me that the songs start straight away instead of having to wait 1-2 for it to start, the upcoming songs will start after 1 second though, i should upload them today-tomorrow.

The OST is finished now.

I will look for the remaining "unlisted songs" and upload them once i find them, but the official soundtrack is uploaded, every single song.

Perhaps some may be cut by half a second at the beginning max but it seems to me that the songs start straight away instead of having to wait 1-2 for it to start, the upcoming songs will start after 1 second though, i should upload them today-tomorrow.

Yeah it's around half a second. Serenade for Travellers by Taku Yabuki for example, you can clearly hear the first piano note missing. Shinji Akita, Taku Yabuki and Yuto Takei are the most obvious ones. These songs do start quite suddenly though, so it might be hard to get the whole track. Would be great if you can reupload them, but it's ok if you don't feel like it after 140 songs :lol:

The OST is finished now.

I will look for the remaining "unlisted songs" and upload them once i find them, but the official soundtrack is uploaded, every single song.

:cheers: Really appreciate your work mate. Thank you 👍

So just to confirm, the ones missing are:
3 in-between race songs (excluding From The East To The West & One Blue Spaceshore)
Moon Over The Castle GT5P Version (front part is different)

The ones that need better quality are daiki kasho ones:
2/K
Alive
All My Life
Continuation
Flow
Good Days Bad Days
Place In This World
Turbo

Last edited:
I can't understand why this thread still isn't sticked on the front page. Great effort, mates, and thank you very much, I really searched for these songs :)

Hearing the old songs in GT6 made me smile. Hearing 'from the east to the west' just made it feel like a proper Gran Turismo game, whereas GT5's soundtrack seemed a little, cold.

Um, is "Flow" by Daiki Kasho actually in the game? I know it was in the GT Academy demo, but how about in the actual game?

Is there anyway in GT6 to Select what Music you want from the OST Kinda like in GT5 ? I know I can DL the songs I want to hear and put them in as my own Music from PS3. I was wondering and thanks :)

Sorry if this has been answered already but if it did, I missed it. Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the loading screen for national B races? You occasionally hear it before races online as well. I can't find the track in the library to save my life and it's one of my favorite songs in an otherwise terrible soundtrack (really not a fan of GT6's music, or GT5's for that matter).

Is there anyway in GT6 to Select what Music you want from the OST Kinda like in GT5 ? I know I can DL the songs I want to hear and put them in as my own Music from PS3. I was wondering and thanks :)

Go to Gallery -> Music -> Library and you should be able to check/uncheck the songs from each playlist.

Sorry if this has been answered already but if it did, I missed it. Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the loading screen for national B races? You occasionally hear it before races online as well. I can't find the track in the library to save my life and it's one of my favorite songs in an otherwise terrible soundtrack (really not a fan of GT6's music, or GT5's for that matter).

Pre-race rock music #2 in opening post.

I'm not really into Dub Step, but Amon Tobin has really amazing tunes. I was really surprised PD added Sweden. In my personal GT5 BGM I had "Fool's Rhythm" from the same artist. Both songs are almost identical.

What's the name of the song that plays after you finish an IB race? I really love that song, I need to have it.

I don't see this song listed. It's Rachmaninov's Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, Op.43: Variation 18 by Lang Lang

All My Life & Place In This World were composed by Daiki Kasho and sang by Ray Hikari.

I will be interviewing Ray this weekend about the story behind GT6 and future GT music.

I look forward to interviewing Daiki Kasho sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out on the song with a 16bit like melody that plays in the main menu? I checked out the playlist on YT before but nearly all of the songs were just copied from GT5..
Thx in advance fellas!

Back