Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments
Nah, the one i need is from 00:03 to 00:08, i've been looking for it since december 6th....

Pretty sure the song from 3seconds to 8 seconds is one of the menu songs, just stay tuned to my youtube and this thread, i'll upload the remaining songs soon.

Pretty sure the song from 3seconds to 8 seconds is one of the menu songs, just stay tuned to my youtube and this thread, i'll upload the remaining songs soon.
Got it, the name is Cone Pone Tone - Filfla, even with the name couldn't get any result on many search engines, the only thing i founded is a Tumblr page of the autor, but he doesn't have any place to download their music...

Is there a place to download/buy the OST? I spent a while looking for legal ways to buy the GT5 OST and found nothing then, has anything changed?

Got it, the name is Cone Pone Tone - Filfla, even with the name couldn't get any result on many search engines, the only thing i founded is a Tumblr page of the autor, but he doesn't have any place to download their music...
I'll uploaded that song tonight.

There is a song that quite frequently plays when you're on the waiting screen in an event that I can't figure out what it is. I've gone through the entire track list in the Gallery, and it does not seem to be there. If you go into Free Run the first track that plays is always the annoying Exercise, then if you start your run then exit back out it's usually the next track that plays. It's mostly a piano piece. I'm not able to find a clip of it on Youtube for you guys to identify.

"Moon Over the Castle (GT5 Prologue Version)" seems to have a different beginning than the actual GT5P version. The one in GT6 has a rather ominous feel. Or maybe it was already like that in GT5P, and I didn't know about it. I did not play GT5P after all. This is the GT5P version as far as I know:

And it did not begin like that in GT6. Try to play it in the music library.

It's also the music that plays after finishing each race in the "GT World Championship"

EDIT: I just realized that LeGeNd-1 already posted about it, sorry. I went through the pages after posting.

While on the subject... :)
Does anybody know the names of the two songs that play right after you purchase a car?
Thanks!

One of them (the beepy electronic one) is an excerpt from "Moz", a menu track. The other (the guitar-based one) I can't remember the name of, but I've definitely heard it in a race before.

Cool, I'll be looking forward to the daily updates. Slowly but surely we'll get there ;)

EDIT: I found 2 more menu songs that are missing, the one that plays when you go to your garage (it's not Be At Home btw) and the one that plays in the Vettel Challenge Menu (not the pre-race menu, the menu where you select Kart/Junior/X1 Championships, it sounds like a trance track).

Last edited:
Cool, I'll be looking forward to the daily updates. Slowly but surely we'll get there ;)

EDIT: I found 2 more menu songs that are missing, the one that plays when you go to your garage (it's not Be At Home btw) and the one that plays in the Vettel Challenge Menu (not the pre-race menu, the menu where you select Kart/Junior/X1 Championships, it sounds like a trance track).
1. Garage song being uploaded in few min

Last edited:
Thanks shirrako, i already got your new pre race tracks, but I still want to get the two songs before and after the international A license world championship(the last race before super license), they are fasinating! Look forward to your update:)

Thanks shirrako, i already got your new pre race tracks, but I still want to get the two songs before and after the international A license world championship(the last race before super license), they are fasinating! Look forward to your update:)
Let me know if i'm missing any more pre-race music, they are not listed in the official OST so i have a hard time finding them.

The song before is Moon Over The Castle, the song after is Moon Over The Castle GT5 Prologue Ver. The one Shirrako posted as GT5P ver is not the version in GT6 though, it has a more sinister sounding intro than the original one in GT5P.

Let me know if i'm missing any more pre-race music, they are not listed in the official OST so i have a hard time finding them.

Still missing the post-race music. There are 3 as far as I can tell. Just go to Arcade and pick a random track, the first song (aka pre-race) is always Exercise by Jagwar Ma. Enter track and quit and you'll have the post-race music (should be a soft piano). Just reenter and quit again to get the other 2 tracks.

The remaining tracks listed in your OP are mostly slideshow ones. There are the various jingles for the menus (GT Auto, race result, championship result), but I can live without those.

The song before is Moon Over The Castle, the song after is Moon Over The Castle GT5 Prologue Ver. The one Shirrako posted as GT5P ver is not the version in GT6 though, it has a more sinister sounding intro than the original one in GT5P.

Still missing the post-race music. There are 3 as far as I can tell. Just go to Arcade and pick a random track, the first song (aka pre-race) is always Exercise by Jagwar Ma. Enter track and quit and you'll have the post-race music (should be a soft piano). Just reenter and quit again to get the other 2 tracks.

The remaining tracks listed in your OP are mostly slideshow ones. There are the various jingles for the menus (GT Auto, race result, championship result), but I can live without those.

I got these two songs, thanks a lot! Greatly appreciate! but I wonder if there is a version of the moon over the castle( not the prologue ver) with the beginning removed( the piano), that would be sounds much better, just like in the game.

We'll have to wait for Shirrako to update the recording. There's no official version yet as far as I'm aware.

Back