Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments
Can someone upload the final studio version of Edge of the World 2012 Mix that's in the game? It seems like the video I uploaded is the only place where you can find the song, and it's taken from live performance at the GT Asia Championship.

Can someone upload the final studio version of Edge of the World 2012 Mix that's in the game? It seems like the video I uploaded is the only place where you can find the song, and it's taken from live performance at the GT Asia Championship.
I'm going to upload it soon, right now i'm finishing up a few uploads, will be uploading the New Menu Music tomorrow and hopefully the last missing Daiki Kasho song.

@TokoTurismo Nearly done with all the Race OST :)

Last edited:
First of all thanks for the songs, please can you tell me when you upload this track: Yusuke Yamamoto - Lunar Mare, the one in the dealership video on this page.

PD: the song From the east to the west is wrong, the one you posted is from on of the dealerships (can't remember which one) from the japanese GT1 soundtrack, which was remixed and called from the east in the GT2 OST, the one that is in GT6 is yet another remixed version of this song, featured in GT4:

Currently Recording

Mergim - Vis
Lunar More
and 1 more menu soundtrack, i will upload those 3 as soon as i can!

DSC_0177.jpg

Looks like there's two more Daiki Kasho songs left to upload instead of one. I'm curious about what "We Are One" sounds like.

Last edited:
What about the song in arcade mode? It seems like a mix of GT4's mission mode and GT3's arcade mode. Too bad it isn't in the song list, it's one of the better remixes.

Holy Moly!!!
GT6 has Moon Over the Castle GT5p Version.:drool:
Unlocked before unlocking the S licence tests (forgot the exact name of the championship race, sorry), i will also upload Daiki Kasho - We Are One soon!

Back