Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments
Arcade mode has no specific name i think? so i just called it Arcade Mode, if anyone knows the name then correct me, thanks!

Any news about new uploads, Shirrako? :)
Finished the previous list of songs, updated the OP with the last remaining songs i will upload as soon as i can.

Note: The songs coloured in black are still unknown if they belong in Race or Menu, i will put them where they belong once i upload them.

OP, you missed a few songs (I just went thru the whole library to cross check):

prunus in guanhua - akimisa yamada
a slowly day - tyme
another planet -tyme
calm calm -tyme
let me see your mind - tyme
bad reputation - bass drum of death

You got everything else plus the unlisted menu musics, many thanks for those 👍👍 Btw Arcade Mode is a remix of Light Velocity in GT3/4 ;)

Yeah that does sound more similar. I didn't play GT4 (just have the official soundtrack), so I didn't know that song existed. Some looping parts are a bit similar to Light Velocity though, with a bit of Windroad too (from GT2 OST).

GT's menu musics always have a similar feel, so the various remixes messes with my head sometimes :lol:

Shirrako, just wondering when are you going to upload the remaining songs? And btw do you rip these directly from the game or record them? Cheers mate for your hard work 👍

Shirrako, just wondering when are you going to upload the remaining songs? And btw do you rip these directly from the game or record them? Cheers mate for your hard work 👍
Currently don't have the device since it hit the coffin, but some GTPlanet members are helping me finish the playlist.

Shirrako, another petition :lol:. I don't mean to be abusive of your time so if you can't, I'll undestand. Is there any way for you to upload the entire soundtrack to a bulk download website? I don't know...maybe to the "Bucaneer bay" or the "Pirate beach"? *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*. It would be AWE-FREAKIN'-SOME to have that music in my iPod.

Currently don't have the device since it hit the coffin, but some GTPlanet members are helping me finish the playlist.

Aw sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can get it back up and running soon. The songs that haven't been uploaded are the really good ones, so I've been itching to hear them :lol:

You should also update the list in first post with the missing songs I posted above. Sorry I'm a bit OCD when it comes to lists :P

EDIT: Actually the game's song list is incomplete. Some of the pre- and post-race music (the one that plays at the quick menu) isn't on the list. Shame as some of them are amazing :indiff: Would be great if someone can record them.

Last edited:
Aw sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can get it back up and running soon. The songs that haven't been uploaded are the really good ones, so I've been itching to hear them :lol:

You should also update the list in first post with the missing songs I posted above. Sorry I'm a bit OCD when it comes to lists :P

EDIT: Actually the game's song list is incomplete. Some of the pre- and post-race music (the one that plays at the quick menu) isn't on the list. Shame as some of them are amazing :indiff: Would be great if someone can record them.
Isamu Ohira - From The east to the west is one of the songs.

A user custom BGM?

(Don't have the game- had to wait till Christmas even though I gave my mum the money a few months ago, she bought f1 2013 instead- oh well)

Also loving Daiki Kasho's new tracks. Just awesome

Isamu Ohira - From The east to the west is one of the songs.

Yeah that's one of them. There's 2-3 others that sounds equally great but not listed in the music library.

Btw, is it possible to re-record some of daiki kasho's songs (once you get the device fixed of course)? Some of them are really poor quality (We Are One, Good Days Bad Days, Flow, Turbo for example) :/

EDIT: Moon Over The Castle GT5 Prologue Ver also has a different intro in the game compared to what you posted.

Last edited:
Yeah that's one of them. There's 2-3 others that sounds equally great but not listed in the music library.

Btw, is it possible to re-record some of daiki kasho's songs (once you get the device fixed of course)? Some of them are really poor quality (We Are One, Good Days Bad Days, Flow, Turbo for example) :/

EDIT: Moon Over The Castle GT5 Prologue Ver also has a different intro in the game compared to what you posted.
I'm aware of that, i'll see what i can do, the soundtrack has over 140 songs which is really difficult to keep every single on flawless, try downloading the songs through Download Helper and playing them using programs like Windows Media Player, sometimes it improves the quality, uploading to youtube lowers the quality of the songs.

I wish the music The Cardigans - My favorite game was on gt6, really enjoyed that one, i'm thinking of making my playlist to listen on GT6 including several from the previous GT games and get nostalgic

I'm aware of that, i'll see what i can do, the soundtrack has over 140 songs which is really difficult to keep every single on flawless, try downloading the songs through Download Helper and playing them using programs like Windows Media Player, sometimes it improves the quality, uploading to youtube lowers the quality of the songs.

Yeah I've got dvdvideosoft's youtube-to-mp3 downloader. I've cleaned up the songs in audacity as best as I can too, but I can only do so much when the source file is lacking. I don't mean to sound ungrateful though, something is still better than nothing at all 👍 Most of the race songs are good enough already (except the daiki kasho ones I mentioned above). The menus are fairly good, just lacking in volume and could be a bit 'clearer'.

Yeah I've got dvdvideosoft's youtube-to-mp3 downloader. I've cleaned up the songs in audacity as best as I can too, but I can only do so much when the source file is lacking. I don't mean to sound ungrateful though, something is still better than nothing at all 👍 Most of the race songs are good enough already (except the daiki kasho ones I mentioned above). The menus are fairly good, just lacking in volume and could be a bit 'clearer'.
We Are One has been upgraded, you might want to check that out.

Can I just ask if anyone else agrees with me here, because I think the singing in AL1V3 from 2:20 to 2:37 is downright atrocious. It makes me cringe very badly, the notes he hits are completely off key and forced. It's bad.

Can I just ask if anyone else agrees with me here, because I think the singing in AL1V3 from 2:20 to 2:37 is downright atrocious. It makes me cringe very badly, the notes he hits are completely off key and forced. It's bad.

Yeah, just the part you mentioned.

I've noticed about 3 or 4different songs that play when loading a race. one of those I really like. Which are songs are used for the race loading in gt6?

Back