Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments
I will be uploading Daiki Kasho AL1V3, Daiki Kasho All My Life, Daiki Kasho Place in This World and the rest of the missing KEMMEI songs soon.

I have to post this again.

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

I've always wanted PD to use liquid D 'n B in the menus. It's a perfect median between electronica (what we want) and jazz (what PD wants).

Last edited:
I found the GT Asia mix of "Edge of the World"

Thank you, i'll upload this later to the playlist, I'm tired, been on all day and recording the GT6 OST, then improving the quality and uploading the songs, really tired right now, i'll be uploading the rest of the KEMMEI songs when I'm back.

Thanks a lot for uploading AL1V3. I've been dying to listen to the full song ever since I first heard it months ago.

Isamu Ohira - Be At Home (Menu)
I can't believe! :D So nostalgic... I love this one... I use old Gran Turismo songs in my GT5 actually. :)

And you, Shirrako, this is one epic thread. Keep it up! Thanks!

Hi, today i watched a video about the menus in GT6 and when i heard that it had the same theme, as the GT4 machine test theme, i was blown away.
I want to ask you if you could record it somehow?

Hi, today i watched a video about the menus in GT6 and when i heard that it had the same theme, as the GT4 machine test theme, i was blown away.
I want to ask you if you could record it somehow?
Don't really know the name of that remix at the moment..

Back