Gran Turismo 6 E3 2013, General discussion(Live streaming links).

United States
Greensboro/NC/U
jarod336/GTP_torque
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
e3_playstation_2013.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

E3 2013Gran Turismo 6 official information Thread

Well folks, It's that time again, E3, Good thing is we already know more GT6 info is supposed to be uncovered there, so we don't have to speculate whether or not it will show up, Like we had to do in the past.:sly:

Any way, for starters, is anyone on here going to
E3?

Gran Turismo 6 E3 2013, New info, Updated through out E3/Press conference, also any next generation GT info, if there is any. Confirmed Facts:
...............................................................................................................................................
Site owner and administrator,Jordan will be attending E3 2013.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo...cks-locations/

84 new screens
...............................................................................................................................................

Also, here are some helpful links to who will be streaming the event,also event times. VVV

Sony’s presentation takes place on Monday, June 10, at 6:00PM Pacific Time in Los Angeles, California.

E3 2013 Live Streaming links

Click here for GTPlanet Live E3 stream

Click here for Gametrailers Live E3 stream

CLick here for connecteddigitalworld Live E3 stream

Click for IGN Live E3 stream

Click here for USTREAM.TV Live E3 stream

Click here for gamespot Live E3 stream

Click here for Playstation universe(PSU) Live E3 stream

If links are in any way defective please let me know, thank you.

I only wanted to provide legitimate links, to weed out any spam sites etc. More then likely these will also be High Quality Streams.

But i will update with more legit links i can find, to make sure everyone gets a chance to watch, though these should have you covered.

Also once again,Playstation home will set up a virtual scale E3 booth, which has been pretty cool in the past, complete with a live streaming venue in the Sony theater.

7405-176831-PlayStationHomePicture6162010103135JPG-620x.jpg

HomeE31.png

PSHOME event begins on June 11th.

Last edited:
Well folks, It's that time again, E3, Good thing is we already know more GT6 info is supposed to be there, so we don't have to speculate whether or not it will show up, Like we had to do in the past.:sly:

Any way, for starters, is anyone on here going to E3?
What's wrong with this thread? Oh and it's Gran Turismo. Two words you see.

Well folks, It's that time again, E3, Good thing is we already know more GT6 info is supposed to be there, so we don't have to speculate whether or not it will show up, Like we had to do in the past.:sly:

Any way, for starters, is anyone on here going to E3?

Yha cant go to E3 without a press pass or invitation , I got invited for the LBp2 100 creators event but I was underage.

What's wrong with this thread? Oh and it's Gran Turismo. Two words you see.

That thread is cluttered with a bunch of irrelevant stuff already and the OP is just a basic short question.

This thread has an organized OP with some helpful links and it will probably be updated throughout E3 (right?) and is as such much easier to follow: You don't have to browse through 4 pages of irrelevance before finding what you're looking for.

It appears also that the other thread is for general hope and discussion where as this one is for facts from the actual event.

How is the PSHome E3's virtual booth "live" starting on June 11th, if PLAYSTATION's event will be on June 10th. Or will it be on June 11th, actually?

I'll be there.
Oh thank god, We the community can always count on you Jordan,Thank you! 👍

Oh man, i am so pumped for more info, It's been a long wait, but the road to E3 is finally coming to an end.

1. Good job with the OP. Here's hoping this thread will get cluttered with entire pages of "OMG _________ REVEALED!!! PD ROCKS" instead of "I want __, and ____, and _______". I'll be following the stream and discussing it with you guys :cheers:.

2. Jordan, you rock. That's it.

3. I said to myself I wouldn't jump onboard the hype train for GT6 after how disappointed I was with GT5. However I'm slowly getting as hyped as I was back then, expecting any bit of info from PD like a kid waiting for christmas :lol:

TORQUE, PLEASE!

Kill that insane formatting, format everything as default (left indent).

For reading sake, kill that purple bold lettering and make OP readable for all devices.

Save colors (red, blue) and bold letters for important info.

Thank you in advance 👍

If anyone is going to be filming a demo, can you please try some things for us(me)?

• Take a video of all the settings window tabs.
  • If in a Z make sure to use "interior view" so we can check to see if the clocks work.
  • Please try a car that is not an X-bow or Nissan (Love them, but we are low on video footage of the others).
  • If you crash, save the video, we want to see it.
  • Try all aids off, that includes ABS off, if results are bad see above note.
  • If your camera is crap, we don't care. If you can please turn auto focus off.

TORQUE, PLEASE!

Kill that insane formatting, format everything as default (left indent).

For reading sake, kill that purple bold lettering and make OP readable for all devices.

Save colors (red, blue) and bold letters for important info.

Thank you in advance 👍
👍

And hopefully the gag will be off and you can finally tell us what's under the blue cover?
Not sure what you mean. I have no idea what the car under the blue cover is, but I'd like to as Kazunori about it if I have another chance to interview him.

Thanks again Jordan, you rock pretty hard. ;)

It's really hard to believe that we're finally here, just hours away. I'll have to whip up a bowl of popcorn just for the event, and when my hands are clean, joining in the discussion. 👍

Conference starts at 6pm my time, right when I get off work and I don't have a computer at home currently so going to miss it. :(

Not sure what you mean. I have no idea what the car under the blue cover is, but I'd like to as Kazunori about it if I have another chance to interview him.

I could swear you said you saw what car was on the box cover, and I assumed it was the car under the cover.

They got to see the box art. Whether it's the official and finalized box art isn't known. We should all get to see it by the end of GT6's presentation, maybe.

Can't wait!!!!!

They got to see the box art. Whether it's the official and finalized box art isn't known. We should all get to see it by the end of GT6's presentation, maybe.

They almost never show box arts at E3, so don't keep your hopes up too high. but it should be reveal soon

After seeing the Forza 5 presentation, I really hope that the McLaren P1 isn't a Forza exclusive.

Can't wait!!!!!

They almost never show box arts at E3, so don't keep your hopes up too high. but it should be reveal soon

But I want it NOW! lol

My only two hopes for this presentation is that they let us know if a good amount more of the tracks have time change/weather and more information about the Course Maker. I would like to find out exactly how many cars will be "Premium" this time around, but ehh, it's whatever for me knowing that there will likely be a minimum of 400 "Premium" cars that are unique, meaning that they're aren't many duplicates in that division. I don't mind the variations of certain cars just as long as it's not overdone.

After seeing the Forza 5 presentation, I really hope that the McLaren P1 isn't a Forza exclusive.
Oh, I'm about 98.9% sure that it will be exclusive to Forza 5. You never know though. It's just that PD hasn't had a record of forking over a lot of cash to get certain cars/car manufacturers into the game.

OH OH! I was so hoping that the Spyker and Saleen would be Premium in GT5. I'll be legitimately angry if they don't have interiors this time around and I'm not even a supercar kind of player. And the Zonda's... :(

Last edited:
  • If in a Z make sure to use "interior view" so we can check to see if the clocks work.

It does work. In one of the Silverstone videos it does change with time.
(And the very same clock in the very same car works already in GT5)

Nice to know 👍 Hopefully the servers for the site are going to be able to hold this time as you said :)

Back