What are you expecting from GT6 @ E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Oregon
NeuroticVows
NeuroticVows
Question is in the title.

I would love to see them reveal a fully functioning Livelry editor and demonstrate it.

The only thing is an increase in starting grid size and larger scale rally racing.

An American track, Willow Park.

Some American cars, both brand new to the franchise and some standard to premium upgraded cars.

Drag Racing.

A trailer which when carefully analyzed on a frame by frame basis, will give a slight hint, taken by some as cast iron guaranteed, of what might be a car with a livery in one shot and without in another.

This to be followed by loads and loads of anti PD flame posts.

Well, you don't have to add wishlist items to this. I know I made the mistake of adding wishlist items as things I would like to see. I just want them to not show a simple video of the game and a list of things that they say will be in game and never are like they did all those years ago for GT5. If they announce features I want them to demonstrate those features on stage

I'd sure like to find out what new tracks will be included - is it 7 new tracks or just the 4 DLC tracks from GT5 plus 3 new ones? I can't believe Kaz would try to pass off old DLC, which I've already paid ten bucks for, as "new", but that's the only way their numbers seem to add up.

I'd also like to know if these one-per-month DLC tracks will be integrated into the career mode in some way, shape or form, or only usable in arcade mode as they are now. As much as I love new tracks, I probably spent an hour total with Spa and Twin Ring Motegi in arcade. That just doesn't work for me.

Well, you don't have to add wishlist items to this. I know I made the mistake of adding wishlist items as things I would like to see. I just want them to not show a simple video of the game and a list of things that they say will be in game and never are like they did all those years ago for GT5. If they announce features I want them to demonstrate those features on stage

You asked for expectations. That's what I posted. It is not a wishlist.

E3 is an American show, I expect American content.

I'm not expecting much from GT6 at E3. Maybe a couple of more details regarding the single player aspects of the game, a couple of the new track locations, but not much. Expect the usual "riddle speak" from Kaz.

Maybe an announcement of any form of hacked cars in online lobby preventative measures. I hate hacked cars

More details, a few new cars and tracks released, more gameplay video, couple of exciting features announced, lots of vague hints.

I'm not sure what to expect. Whenever someone expects something, and it doesn't reach to their expectations, they become disppointed whatever it is they were excepting for. IMO I believe it be wise to except very little and let Kaz surprise us whatever it is he'll show at E3.

I don't expect anything, just saying what I want to see. I know I will buy GT6 and will play the living crap out of it.

More info on features, the exact release date of the demo, and hopefully, the release date of the game itself as well.

Hopefully somemore information on the features on the game and some gameplay on arcade mode. That will would be pretty nice.

I am expecting some gameplay, a full on finished trailer. More new features that have not surfaced.

- more gameplay details (new UI, online modes, ...)
- some new cars
- some tracks named
- gameplay video
- no release date
- no GT6 on PS4 announcement (I expect more about DriveClub at E3)
- and Sony will show the black box. Maybe it looks like a NeXT-cube - plain, black and simple

I would really love to hear more about the single- and multiplayer-mode. Preferably also some (or just a) video(s) with more gameplay.

A lot of whining and complaining from people. Besides that, the usual, exciting new features, new tracks and cars and a new trailer :)

I'm expecting some cars but a lot of teasing.
My guess is that PD will hold alot back for the TGS in September.

I expect to it get over shadowed by forza 5 as that's coming on the new xbox, like GT6 should have been next gen.

Gt6 for ps4 and cross playing with gt6 for ps3 !!!
I don't know if can be real.
But I think is awesome like idea!

-new 2+ minute trailer
-few more new cars (premiums and maybe some standard-turned-premiums)
-maybe another track, probably an American one if there is one
-playable demo with ~5 tracks, ~20 cars (leading to lots of videos)
-one or two new major features announced and demonstrated -- possibly livery editor
-possibly a more specific release date, maybe a month given at least like "December 2013"

Anything more than that would be great, but I think those are realistic expectations.

-new 2+ minute trailer
-few more new cars (premiums and maybe some standard-turned-premiums)
-maybe another track, probably an American one if there is one
-playable demo with ~5 tracks, ~20 cars (leading to lots of videos)
-one or two new major features announced and demonstrated -- possibly livery editor
-possibly a more specific release date, maybe a month given at least like "December 2013"

Anything more than that would be great, but I think those are realistic expectations.

Good list man 👍

I expect some more explanation on the new features from the Course Generator, and "create your own personalized car".

More details, a few new cars and tracks released, more gameplay video, couple of exciting features announced, lots of vague hints.

Exactly, no track or car lists, some more teasers, no firm release date till TGS.

I expect to it get over shadowed by forza 5 as that's coming on the new xbox, like GT6 should have been next gen.

You probably know this but I'll tell you anyway. This is a Gran Turismo site, not a Forza one.
If you and many other people continue saying that Forza is better go play Forza and don't come to this site saying that Forza is best game in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back