Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
Seriously, you take that to being 'probable DLC'? He said it's in their waiting list, it could be five years before they get to it.

Seattle and SSR11 are also still not confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDxnINubxFQ
1.20 - I'm pretty sure that's Hockenheim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Aph7PV3ys
1.22 - I think that's Zandvoort (or at least I hope it is)

It's not Gran Turismo, it looks like Project cars

Both videos have had their beginnings & endings edited using official Sony info, the second video near the beginning even says "Slightly Mad Studios". The guy that has posted them up is definitely misleading people, his comments have been turned off.

Last edited:
Are you sure that is SSR11, and not SSR5??

The clip at 1:52 looks an awful lot like the NSX is climbing the short hill out of the brightly lit tunnel in the final sector of SSR5...just before the right-left-right chicane.

I think he assumed that because there's a section on the GT3 version of SSR11 where there's trees that are lit on both sides of the course as you driver through the section. Of course, you're right; it does look more like the NSX driving out of the SSR5 tunnel.

I still hope to see SSR11 in GT6 though.

Here is the portion of the video that I think people are referring to in reference to SSR11, it follows shortly after this unknown night street course.

They what.. Bathurst is like the main thing I've been looking forward too!!

To be clear I'm saying Sony removed the mention of it from that web page, I'm not saying PD removed it from the game, we don't know what they're doing with it yet. It may be on the disc, it may be DLC.

I could have sworn there was a thread, that someone posted in saying it was put back.

I don't think so, you're probably just thinking of whoever posted an image of it cached.

-> Someone snooped these on E3...plus the others.
Mount Panorama has been scanned by Polyphony.

Brands Hatch appears on this game case sleave that appears to be one of its kind.

iSxAFbwA8RNqp.jpg

CarBastard has found information on Spanish sites that PD scanned the Ascari Race Resort. This would tie in with the new photomode locations of Ronda and the Gemasolar power plant, that are both close to the track.

-> Also this shows up...

VilHwrW.jpg

So, GT6 will apparently feature seven (7) new locations, with three of them being Silverstone, Matterhorn and Willow Springs. Which four tracks do you folks believe will most likely be introduced in GT6? If I had to guess, I'd say that one of the four remaining new tracks is Mount Panorama (Bathurst).
^ So the activist in me is saying that our wishes might be real!?

iSxAFbwA8RNqp.jpg

That is an image never confirmed by anyone else at all since it first showed up supposedly at the Silverstone announcement.

If it turns out to be legitimate then all well and good but don't be surprised if it isn't.

To be clear I'm saying Sony removed the mention of it from that web page, I'm not saying PD removed it from the game, we don't know what they're doing with it yet. It may be on the disc, it may be DLC.

Oh I see, well yeah that is fair.
It not being on the disk may be a positive thing because then we are almost assured of having Australian cars along with Bathurst in a DLC package!
Seeing as it was scanned long enough ago for it to have been included in the disk, it's a fairly logical explanation

Here is the portion of the video that I think people are referring to in reference to SSR11, it follows shortly after this unknown night street course.

The "unknown" night street course looks an awful lot like Hong Kong...

-> Also this shows up...

That's the track map of Special Stage Route 11 from GT3, not Brands Hatch.

Oh I see, well yeah that is fair.
It not being on the disk may be a positive thing because then we are almost assured of having Australian cars along with Bathurst in a DLC package!
Seeing as it was scanned long enough ago for it to have been included in the disk, it's a fairly logical explanation

One might've made similar assumptions about the inclusion of tracks like Indianapolis and Nurburgring 24h, and they would've been wrong. It would be pretty unwise to jump to conclusions about what PD is including in GT6.

Last edited:
we still didn't see anything from a Koenigsegg in pics and videos yet, i hope so much these cars will be in since every other racing game has them too ( NFS; Forza, Driveclub, Grid, Test Drive Unlimited ).
So please PD show us a Koenigsegg in GT6, if not it would be quite disappointing to me :(
in GT5 we got lambos, Ferraris and the Bugatti Veyron so now it's time for Koenigseggs!

Last edited:
Guys when GT5 came out, what were the new tracks (as locations) that were not in GT4 and what were those got heavily updated?? i need this info to compare with the 7 new locations we got for GT6. Are they adding more or less now in comparison from GT4 to GT5?

Monza,Top Gear Track,Cape Ring,Eiger,London,Rome (new),SSR7,Toscana.

I think all previous tracks were updated,Le Sarthe and HSR also Grand Valley got the most work though.

I guess 7 completely new locations (not counting their variations) is not a bad number for a GT sequel.

And if SSR11 will be included in GT6 it maybe won't be counted as own location since we've 2 other SSR Tracks already. So all three would be the same location to me.

How do you reach that conclusion? Did we get any Belgian cars with Spa...?

Back