Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
For those curious about Kleine Scheidegg, watch the old Toyota FT-86 Concept trailer. Notice at 1:15, you see something resembling the Eiger Nordwand but the corners are all slightly off and the straights are much larger. This could either be a tarmac version of the Eiger Nordwand K or something entirely different.

And speaking of tracks that may have been built but not launched, rewatch the old Ferrari California trailer GT5 Prologue had. Pay very close attention to the scenery at 0:33. Tell me what you think. I had originally thought it was Cape Ring, but it looks nothing like that.

First: the Kleine Scheidegg doubt I put up. It's a large road, with sections of it being used both for EIGER and GRINDELWALD. So, and according to the first video, they can be in the making of something new... And, if you don't remember the track in GT2, here it is:

(not my vid)

It kind of looks similar to the one used in the FT-86 trailer, unless roads in Switzerland are all the same (like their political neutrality :lol:).

So, umm... I think we should wait a bit to see what Kaz has to say at the E3...

Second: I believe the background in the Ferrari California vid to be similar to El Capitan\Cathedral Rocks
Cathedral_Rocks_2353.jpg
or to the Andalucia track announced.

Kleine Scheidegg is the location you can already see on the Eiger Nordwand Short Track course in GT5. There's a train station, a hotel, some small shops. That's why I said it already is in GT5.

Mh_kleine_scheidegg_sommer.jpeg

GT5 Prologue:

image_gran_turismo_5_prologue-7188-1316_0019.jpg

Why? We already know all GT5 tracks are returning. I don't even know why he has Autumn Ring listed as new, updated isn't new. Plus the major update is the lighting, not the track itself.

Gran Turismo 6's list of the new confirmed tracks in alphabetical order:
RACE COURSES/TRACK EDITOR AREAS
*Andalucia, Spain - track editor area
*Autumn Ring - an updated version from what it looks like
*Gemasolar
*Eiger Nordwand - The long course from the FT-86 Concept trailer was confirmed for GT6 at E3.
*Grand Valley Speedway - Grand Valley East
*Matterhorn
*Nurburgring - Nurburgring 24 Hour Course
*Silverstone International Race Circuit Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Silverstone National Circuit and Silverstone International Circuit
*Special Stage Route 11 1:52 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfRq4Cgt6jY
*Willow Springs Raceway - Big Willow
*actual in game model has been presented
Gemasolar is a photomode location and please remove SSR11. It's not confirmed. Also track editor locations should be listed separately.

Here is a proper list:

GRAN TURISMO 6 CONFIRMED LOCATIONS LIST

Autumn Ring
Cape Ring
Chamonix
Circuit De La Sarthe
Cote d'Azur
Daytona
Deep Forest Raceway
Eiger Nordwand
Eiger Nordwand (Snow & Dirt)
Fuji Speedway
Grand Valley Speedway
High Speed Ring
Indianapolis
Laguna Seca
London
Madrid
Matterhorn [NEW]
Monza
Nurburgring
Rome
Silverstone [NEW]
Special Stage Route 5
Special Stage Route 7
Suzuka Circuit
Tokyo R246
Top Gear Test Track
Toscana
Trial Mountain
Tsukuba
Willow Springs Raceway [NEW]

Anything else is not 100% confirmed yet.

DUPHMAN!! is.... NOT VERY GOOD! at.... keeping his fairly important OP UPDATED AND RELEVANT!

(in full Duffman voice from the simpsons)

Duffman_by_LeeRoberts.png

Seriously man, clean that thing up. Separate the lists. New confirmed tracks / New strongly hinted tracks / CC areas / Photomade areas... Cmon.

Gemasolar is a photomode location and please remove SSR11. It's not confirmed. Also track editor locations should be listed separately.

Here is a proper list:

GRAN TURISMO 6 CONFIRMED LOCATIONS LIST

Autumn Ring
Cape Ring
Chamonix
Circuit De La Sarthe
Cote d'Azur
Daytona
Deep Forest Raceway
Eiger Nordwand
Eiger Nordwand (Snow & Dirt)
Fuji Speedway
Grand Valley Speedway
High Speed Ring
Indianapolis
Laguna Seca
London
Madrid
Matterhorn [NEW]
Monza
Nurburgring
Rome
Silverstone [NEW]
Special Stage Route 5
Special Stage Route 7
Suzuka Circuit
Tokyo R246
Top Gear Test Track
Toscana
Trial Mountain
Tsukuba
Willow Springs Raceway [NEW]

Anything else is not 100% confirmed yet.

SPA?

http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/i1GMgzIAL34ruEc.jpg

Special Stage Route X?

http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/i1OAtJk1OHJfcuB.jpg

Cool video. At this stage, with Mount Panorama, I wouldn't be surprised if there are only the No.2 HRT Commodore, the No.5 FPR Falcon and the No.360 Norton Altima. I don't know how the Erebus Motorsport Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG can be classed in the game, as it's not a Mercedes-Benz AMG factory race car. Once again I asked several of the teams if anyone from PD has been around to photograph the cars and all I got in response was some people from Gran Turismo were here to photograph the circuit some time ago. I really need to know what's going on. The game is going to be good and I hope they drop some up to date V8 Supercars at launch.

With the known track names we have reached 31 "locations" and 59 variations.
We need 2 more locations and 12 variations to reach the 33 locations and 71 total layouts planned for the release version of GT6.
The likely candidates are Kart Space and Twin Ring Motegi, but there would still be missing variations.

IJJXvMg.png

[1] http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/news/articles/detail/item610202/Buckle-up-for-Gran-Turismo-6/ http://i.imgur.com/GU6RFOi.png Google cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...le=en_GB+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a
“The UK's Silverstone Circuit and legendary Australian circuit Mount Panorama, Bathurst are among the seven new locations from a total of 33 available to speed through, with 71 different layouts”
[2] https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-revealed-trailer-screenshots-first-details/
Official Press Release. “All of the cars and tracks from Gran Turismo®5, which has sold over 10 million copies since launching in 2010, will be retained in GT6”
[3] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKU2fCICQAEZ8rP.jpg
Pre-release GT6 box art “Race on new tracks – Including real-world locations like Silverstone and Brands Hatch – and classic GT Courses requested by fans”
[4] Assuming that all GT5+DLC tracks are back and that Brands Hatch, Bathurst and Silverstone are confirmed, the only way for GT6 to have “GT Courses requested by fans” is by variations of existing
tracks. The only possible candidates are Rome Circuit and Eiger (by stretching the concept), at this stage, since we already have names for 33 locations and supposedly there won't be any more at launch
[5] http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_4937863.html
[6] https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=283849

Likely location of the Matterhorn circuit given the surface geology and track layout (check out coordinates):

8BvUsrD.jpg

I've counted at least 5 exit roads from the circuit, with the right barriers, geometry, and even racing kerbs, it's possible we might have a few more variations out of Matterhorn.

Hmm, I didn't expect something like Matterhorn.

With Kart Space and Motegi locations pretty much clear to be included, I'd say all locations are more or less known. Maybe one extra, if Eiger is only counted as one. That would open the door for Brands Hatch, Bathurst or Ascari.

That would leave 6 variations to be determined. Possible candidates...

• The language on the gran-turismo official site suggested that more variations of Willow Springs are to come.
  • Matterhorn variations
  • SSR11
  • Suzuka West
  • Fuji 80's

hey Duphman, get the fluff out so we can actually have a concise look at whats really new.

New Confirmed GT6 Tracks
Silverstone
Willow Springs
Matterhorn

"Strongly Hinted" GT6 Tracks
Brands Hatch
Seattle Circuit
Apricot Hill Raceway
Special Stage Route 11
Mt Panorama
Ascari (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=283849)

"Lightly Hinted" GT6 possible tracks
El Capitan
Pikes Peak

Confirmed GT6 Course Creator Areas
Andalucia, Spain

Miscellaneous
Gemasolar giant solar array (likely photomode area)
Piazza Duomo, Siracusa (likely photomode area)
Tokyo Ginza District (possibly a course creator area)
Unknown Tunnel at Route X (likely a new configuration of Route X that takes advantage of the visible off-ramps and a spillway.)

^ some info from this article: https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo...aled-in-video/

Also, why even bother listing any of the old GT5 tracks? No need to fluff this list- keep it on point. We can find a stupid list of GT5 tracks anywhere. Duphman is doing his best PD Employee impersonation by fluffing the list in the OP. The same PD employee who designed the "choose track" menu in GT5, who should be smacked.

Last edited:
Hmm, I didn't expect something like Matterhorn.

With Kart Space and Motegi locations pretty much clear to be included, I'd say all locations are more or less known. Maybe one extra, if Eiger is only counted as one. That would open the door for Brands Hatch, Bathurst or Ascari.
There's still the remote possibility that the variuos "Special Stage Route" locations are trated as one. This would free up some new locations. However, it would also contradict official information about GT6 locations and layouts at launch.

This is very quick effort and I doubt some of the locations, but at the top right we have a 4-way intersection with racing kerbs on two sides and some road marks going from left to right. In the same image to the left there's a three way intersection, again with racing kerbs turning right and left.

This continues toward the starting grid, where you can see that road going left diverging from the main straight (though it has no pits, I'm not sure what the arrangement might be?)

Then there's a straight tangent midway through one of the high speed curves, looking at the position of Matterhorn itself it looks like the second.

Then for the last, though I'm unsure about this given the landscape around the starting grid I actually think the road here (in the track they've published) continues to turn left (leaving a three-way triangle junction coming off from it) with another road turning in before. In the diagram this makes sense, creating some kind of inner circuit that I've speculated here, with the possibilities of much longer ones from the outer variants too.

GT6.png

Do you think the Horse Thief Mile track will be playable at Willow? I was hoping for this just as much as I was for Willow Springs, to me they always came as a pair.

Do you think the Horse Thief Mile track will be playable at Willow? I was hoping for this just as much as I was for Willow Springs, to me they always came as a pair.

According to the official GT website article about yesterday's announcement: Of its many layouts, the course we are introducing at this time is the main course called “Big Willow”.

Doesn't mean we won't get the other layouts, might be in the base game or as DLC, they're just only confirming the one right now.

Hmm interesting courses, PD those guys really love to sneak around and grab up course information. I wonder at the end of GT6's cycle how many locations and courses we'll have?!?

Hmm checking the car list, seems like none of the cars seen in the Silverstone reveal video were included including that prototye black and white the the Saleen S7TT 2005-2009 these two cars are new to the series as I have never seen them in GT5 on down.
Sheesh how much longer until holiday 2013?!? This game can't come soon enough between this and PS4 I'm going to extremely busy.

Can't wait to know how the matterhorn track looks and how long it is.
I really hope it will be a very long track.

Surely Twin Ring and Kart space would be included,so it either means PD got their numbers wrong or that's it from the new tracks :nervous:

WHich could mean these

Brands Hatch
Seattle Circuit
Apricot Hill Raceway
Special Stage Route 11
Mt Panorama
Ascari

are the monthly DLC tracks which is a big bummer

Surely Twin Ring and Kart space would be included,so it either means PD got their numbers wrong or that's it from the new tracks :nervous:

I'm just hoping for more kart tracks. Like the Willow Springs kart track, the Suzuka go-kart tracks...etc

Although most would comment about the Delta Wing being "another Nissan"

I'm very excited to see it make the cut,always wanted to try it.

Back