Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
Maybe Kaz was in Rome and liked that building so much he wanted to have it in GT. GT is very personal for Kaz and it has basically to please him more than anyone else.

That would be a remarkably poor way of directing resources, but it would explain several less than logical design decisions...

Gran Turismo 6's list of the new confirmed tracks:
Andalucia, Spain - track editor area
Autumn Ring - an updated version from what it looks like
Brands Hatch Circuit
Mount Panorama Circuit
Nurburgring - Nurburgring 24 Hour Course
Silverstone International Race Circuit - Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, Silverstone National Circuit and Silverstone International Circuit
Willow Springs Raceway - Big Willow

Any chance we could make this list a bit more helpful and poignant by separating the track editor areas apart from the "new confrmed tracks?"

Also- having Autumn Ring and Nurb24 in this list is kinda silly if not misleading. Surely there is a %100 chance that all GT5 tracks will be updated with similar dulled tones (graphical coloring) and some leaves floating around when appropriate. Now if it comes to light that GT6 will have a different layout of an old GT5 track well thats worth listing, for sure. But, these obvious GT5 holdovers are only adding fluff here.

Duphman? You out there still?

^ Well then we should go ahead and make a "Strongly Hinted" column and put these in it:

Brands Hatch (even though that flyer looked pretty legit)
Willow Springs Raceway
Seattle Circuit
Apricot Hill Raceway
Tokyo Ginza District (possibly a course creator area)
Unknown Tunnel at Route X (likely a new configuration of Route X that takes advantage of the visible off-ramps and a spillway.)

from this article: https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turis...pricot-hill-ginza-district-revealed-in-video/

Anybody think we should also throw 'El Capitan' in there?

That Brands Hatch leaflet did look legit but given nobody else seems to have seen one i'm thinking not.

Sure add them as "maybe" but they're not confirmed as the OP claims is all I was getting at.

^ Well then we should go ahead and make a "Strongly Hinted" column and put these in it:

Brands Hatch (even though that flyer looked pretty legit)
Willow Springs Raceway
Seattle Circuit
Apricot Hill Raceway
Tokyo Ginza District (possibly a course creator area)
Unknown Tunnel at Route X (likely a new configuration of Route X that takes advantage of the visible off-ramps and a spillway.)

from this article: https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turis...pricot-hill-ginza-district-revealed-in-video/

Anybody think we should also throw 'El Capitan' in there?

In reference to that tunnel, I was suspecting that it was part of the Parking Garage Photo Location seen only in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

I could be very wrong. Would I be out of line if I create a spot for Photomode Locations?

what in the heck, Polyphony! Man. They can even tease us from the past. A sweet parking garage?! Come on now, they must know that is a classic sports car dreamscape.

Why are they modeling.. ahhh I give up.

Does anyone happen to know the name of this area that was in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue and was deleted from Gran Turismo 5?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2deCqPtA3w

It was never to be seen again.

It seems to me that this could be another one of the Photo Mode areas that were removed due to time contraints (in the same way the Zele Skyline and Impreza WRC GC8 were snatched out).

Duphman, let's get that OP nice and clean by separating the confirmed tracks / Strongly hinted tracks / Course Creator areas - and sure, if you want go ahead and make a section for the Photomode areas as well.

Byaaaaaaa! (Howard Dean scream)

Duphman, let's get that OP nice and clean by separating the confirmed tracks / Strongly hinted tracks / Course Creator areas - and sure, if you want go ahead and make a section for the Photomode areas as well.

Byaaaaaaa! (Howard Dean scream)

To that suggestion I say:

Ha, it wouldn't excuse them not having the old original tracks done though. I mean really they've basically had since day one of PS3 development to update all of the original tracks, if they're still not in GT6 but then appear as DLC I'll be very annoyed.

I think it's pretty much confirmed that it'll be DLC anyway. The reason better be because they're putting more effort on the track and also with day/time change or whatever. If we get them as DLC, and they still look like the "standard" tracks in GT5, then I will surely question PD, and as loyal as I try to be, it's just too frustrating in my opinion.

Thank you. Do you happen to know the chassis code for the Honda N-One?

I googled it, as I don't know it. JG1-2 is the chassis code.

Also...

Mercedes Benz Black Falcon Racing SLS AMG GT3 (C197) 2011 (VLN SP8/FIA GT3)**
Nissan Schulze Motorsport GT-R GT3 (DBA-R35) 2013 (VLN SP8T)*

Not that it's super important, but VLN GT3 cars race in the SP9 class.

Bandimere Speedway featured in http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/gt5-screenshot-tracks.jpg, a picture from when before GT5 was released written as バンヂミアスピードウェイ
Pikes Peak (a relationship with Rhys Millen's team has been mentioned as well and should be paid attention to. https://www.gtplanet.net/red-bull-says-pikes-peak-is-in-gran-turismo-5/)
Brands Hatch Circuit - this track was mentioned on one of the printed press releases for GT6 at the Silverstone event
Mount Panorama Circuit - Polyphony Digital was confirmed to be both scanning and photographing

That "gtpla.net" link gave me a track called "Kleine Scheldegg" - aka Grindelwald...

That "gtpla.net" link gave me a track called "Kleine Scheldegg" - aka Grindelwald...

Kleine Scheidegg is a high mountain pass below and between the Eiger and Lauberhorn peaks in the Bernese Oberland, Switzerland. It connects Grindelwald with Lauterbrunnen.

More likely to be Eiger than Grindelwald IMO.

More likely to be Eiger than Grindelwald IMO.

Yes, but there's still hope... I just wish that the maker of those images could tell what is the right track.

On the other side - whoa! - Eiger (Eiger Nordwand), Grindelwald (Grindelwald GT2) AND Lauterbrunnen (Bernese Alps in FM4), have been used in video games... Perhaps PD is making a track based on the FULL road and call it "Kleine Scheldegg" - (if my german is right, which it isn't, Little something...).

Yes, but there's still hope... I just wish that the maker of those images could tell what is the right track.

On the other side - whoa! - Eiger (Eiger Nordwand), Grindelwald (Grindelwald GT2) AND Lauterbrunnen (Bernese Alps in FM4), have been used in video games... Perhaps PD is making a track based on the FULL road and call it "Kleine Scheldegg" - (if my german is right, which it isn't, Little something...).
Scheidegg

That track would be huuuge.

Scheidegg

That track would be huuuge.

Indeed it is Scheidegg, but I'm quite the copy+paste kind.

Well, I've seen tracks like SSRX, SSR7 and Nurburgring in the same disc... :lol: Jk.
But it is gigantic (provided I've seen maps of it - you can find anything in the internets), so, it would be the perfect driving experience... But I still hope that it's Grindelwald and not Eiger...

Kleine Scheidegg is already in GT5:

3I1ZjHX.jpg

They could use the mountain pass between Grindelwald and Kleine Scheidegg for a nice hill climb track:

9CwV4ee.jpg

For those curious about Kleine Scheidegg, watch the old Toyota FT-86 Concept trailer. Notice at 1:15, you see something resembling the Eiger Nordwand but the corners are all slightly off and the straights are much larger. This could either be a tarmac version of the Eiger Nordwand K or something entirely different.

And speaking of tracks that may have been built but not launched, rewatch the old Ferrari California trailer GT5 Prologue had. Pay very close attention to the scenery at 0:33. Tell me what you think. I had originally thought it was Cape Ring, but it looks nothing like that.

Should the Corvette Stingray be on this list? It was free DLC.

The first post says "new premium cars". The cars from GT5 can be largely assumed to be in GT6. The Corvette Stingray Final Prototype (C7) was part of GT5's lineup so listing it is unnecessary. It is very likely that the Corvette Stingray (C7) "production model" will be a new model for GT6, but confirmation would be necessary.

The first post says "new premium cars". The cars from GT5 can be largely assumed to be in GT6. The Corvette Stingray Final Prototype (C7) was part of GT5's lineup so listing it is unnecessary. It is very likely that the Corvette Stingray (C7) "production model" will be a new model for GT6, but confirmation would be necessary.

Like you said, just waiting for confirmation on DLC cars.

Back