Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,452 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
g1361496503964351.jpg


http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/17455410.jpg

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/17454691.jpg
 
Last edited:
It is in the French speaking part of Belgium ;)



Watch it buddy :irked:



:D

Ahh... Forgot Belgium is split somewhat from north and south areas.. That's something from AP human Geography I forgot
 
Well at least I know that la Sarthe is in Belgium.

(kidding)​
La Sarthe is in France...

/not sure if sarcasm

I don't even know where the name Sarthe comes from, let alone what it means... All drivers I know call it Le Mans and basically that's it... No where have I ever heard of a race not called by the name of its track..
 
I don't even know where the name Sarthe comes from, let alone what it means... All drivers I know call it Le Mans and basically that's it... No where have I ever heard of a race not called by the name of its track..

In the 1920s, the cars drove from the present pits on Rue de Laigné straight into the city, and after a tight right-hander near the river Sarthe Pontlieue bridge (a hairpin permanently removed from the circuit in 1929), left the city again on the rather straight street now named Avenue Georges Durand after the race's founder.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_de_la_Sarthe
 
I didn't even use the 15th Anniversary cars yet. I'm planning on keeping them 0/0/0
 
I don't even know where the name Sarthe comes from, let alone what it means... All drivers I know call it Le Mans and basically that's it... No where have I ever heard of a race not called by the name of its track..

Sure you have, Bathurst isn't the name of the track, same goes for Le Mans. It's called these names rather due to the event not the actual track it's raced on. Just like almost all the F1 GPs tracks aren't named in sequence with the GP...for example the British GP isn't raced at the British Grand Prix track, is it? No, it's raced at Silverstone which is the name of the track.

Le Mans is named as such (they say it every year when the race is on) for the city the track is located in. Le Mans, Maine, France.
 
Last edited:
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/44055101.jpg

With a controller, you can comfortably beat the wheel drivers IF everyone runs on FR/MR/RR cars... In this case it's all about your skills.
However with 4WD or FF cars.... no chance.
 
PD LOGIC: Sound on the moon
Do you mean that crunching sound as you drive? I think vibrations would create that sound within the spacesuit. If you watch a replay in third person view, there is no sound.
 
Sure you have Bathurst isn't the name of the track, same goes for Le Mans. It's called these names rather do to the event not the actual track it's raced on. Just like almost all the F1 GPs tracks aren't named in sequence with the GP...for example the British GP isn't raced a the British Grand Prix track, is it? No, it's raced at Silverstone which is the name of the track.

Le Mans is named as such (they say it every year when the race is on) for the city the track is located in. Le Mans, Maine, France.

People don't know, but actually, Interlagos is named after José Carlos Pace, a brilliant brazilian F1 driver who died in a plane crash, before get real chances in the F1. Interlagos is the name of the neighbourhood where the track is.

The same goes to Le Mans.
 
All this Honda Fit hate makes me think of this.
http:// youtu.be / 8jLhbeZpbQ8?t=1m

Remove the spaces.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back