Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,467 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apology accepted. While I do understand your point and agree with it, there are those who love the Supra to an extent that they will whine endlessy about it not being a premium model, so it's hard to say no-one wants it upgraded.
 
Apology accepted. While I do understand your point and agree with it, there are those who love the Supra to an extent that they will whine endlessy about it not being a premium model, so it's hard to say no-one wants it upgraded.:cheers:

Well it was one of the 1990s Japanese coupe heroes (GTR, RX7, Supra and NSX).
Love it or not, I reckon it still deserves to become a premium.
 
@unityrules1 Double post. Please stop with multiple posts:

“Double posting” occurs when a user makes two consecutive posts, one after another. If this is done for no apparent reason, or if the posts are unimportant, “double posting” is looked down upon and may result in a warning or infraction for “spam”.
 
Cant you disable crashes?
i think the pic was from single player. they said the rainbow ghost car was just frozen on the track
 
Well it was one of the 1990s Japanese coupe heroes (GTR, RX7, Supra and NSX).
Love it or not, I reckon it still deserves to become a premium.

Fair enough, but you've still got the choice of the alternatives you listed in premium guise.
 
Fair enough, but you've still got the choice of the alternatives you listed in premium guise.

Just another reason why the Supra deserves the same treatment as its rivals during their time.
I personally don't like the Supra when compared to the others I have listed, but I have respect for it.
On another note, I'm gonna stop diverting the thread off topic. =)
 
aT12Jx0.jpg
Jeremy Clarkson would be quite mad....
image.jpg
 
If your ''excitement'' fades upon driving that car, you never were excited at all. That car is pretty good.

I don't buy Gran Turismo to drive Honda Fits around, I buy it for the excitement a decent car offers. I'm not saying I only drive the faster cars, but theres not that much fun to be had out of a Fit imo.
 
That wasn't very classy for an "F1 World Champion," but by far the funniest post between this thread an the GT5 Memes thread. :lol::lol::lol:
 
Not only is there an AUP violation, there is also a post that violates something clearly visible in the thread title. :rolleyes:

You will not use profanity in the forums...

@iainoflo85: Just did so.
 
I just reported that because it's not only blatantly ignoring the AUP, it's even not taking notice of the thread title.
 
Nevermind...
 
ALL YOUR X1 ARE BELONG TO PDI.
 
But it's called Spa Francosomthing and that sounds French. Anytime I see "Franco" then something else, I think France too.
:gtpflag:
Spa-FRANCORCHAMPS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back