Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,474 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
aT12Jx0.jpg
 
Last edited:
You don't need to add spaces. :rolleyes: :banghead:

Listen carefully before shouting to the world that I'm an idiot for needing to add spaces, you derp.
The new forum system GTPlanet uses will automatically load a YouTube link into an embedded video, no matter how you want to rid the auto-embed.

I wanted to rid the auto-embed because I wanted people to click the link that automatically loads them to the timestop I wanted the viewer to start watching from.

Unfortunately, auto-embedding will not do this, and instead will load the video as is, and people who watch it will be led to a part unintended to be viewed by the person sharing the video.

I am unable to counter this without adding spaces within the links.
 
Listen carefully before shouting to the world that I'm an idiot for needing to add spaces, you derp.
The new forum system GTPlanet uses will automatically load a YouTube link into an embedded video, no matter how you want to rid the auto-embed.

I wanted to rid the auto-embed because I wanted people to click the link that automatically loads them to the timestop I wanted the viewer to start watching from.

Unfortunately, auto-embedding will not do this, and instead will load the video as is, and people who watch it will be led to a part unintended to be viewed by the person sharing the video.

I am unable to counter this without adding spaces within the links.
Have you tried adding this to the end of the video: "?t=5m23s" Insert the minutes and seconds as needed. If you have already tried this, disregard.
 
Am I the only one here who uses nitro on a honda fit?
 
Last edited:
Since when are you able to speak on the behalf of everyone in the community? In case you haven't realised, people have a different opinion to you and they care about the Supra.
Ok I am sorry
 
And triple post.
 
Ok I am sorry

Apology accepted. While I do understand your point and agree with it, there are those who love the Supra to an extent that they will whine endlessy about it not being a premium model, so it's hard to say no-one wants it upgraded.:cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back